Chapter 5- Punishment

Midoriya's Pov

I woke up and looked at the clock. It's 9 a.m. and it's Saturday so I can sleep a little longer. There's already too much sun light inside the room, that's why I woke up, but Kaachan is still sleeping. Nyx is also sleeping next to me. Yesterday Kaachan said he didn't like cats but he is like a cat. He sleeps all curled up and he also demands a lot of attention.

Oh no! I just remembered I had to spend my weekends helping the teachers, which includes today. We were told  to be on the classroom at 9:30 so I have to hurry. I rushed to the bathroom, changed my clothes and washed my face, I had no time to take a bath. I got back to the room, grabbed my backpack and closed the curtains, that way he can sleep a little longer. Nyx was now sleeping on top of him. Hope he doesn't freak out when he wakes up. Before I left the room I gave him a kiss on the forehead. I still think Kaachan looks like an angel sleeping but now it's not like on the hospital. Now I know he is fine. And with the two of us "living together" I can't help but drown in all these feelings.

Bakugo's Pov

Ugh! Why does he keep doing these? I woke up when Deku got up and went to the bathroom. Then the stupid cat came to my bed but I didn't felt like speaking with Deku first thing in the morning so I let the cat stay and I pretended that I was sleeping. Then he just kissed me on the forehead and he went away. I felt heat rising to my face. I sat on the bed and Nyx came to my lap. I started petting her while thinking of Deku. His lips were soft and warm. But did he not think that he could wake me up by doing that? It would have been really awkward.

"Don't get used to this. I don't like you."

I have to be crazy. I'm speaking with a fucking cat and I can't take Deku out of my mind. I couldn't sleep anymore so I got up, got dressed, and went outside for a run.

Midoriya's Pov

When I got to the classroom everyone else was already there, including Aizawa sensei. He told us all to start by cleaning that room and then call him when we were done. Momo was making some tools to help us, Iida was cleaning the floor, Todoroki was using his quirk to clean the walls, Kirishima got the board and I started with the tables.

Kaachan's table was the second one, right in front of mine. I still had the image of him sleeping in my mind. There's something that has been bothering me. He never said anything about the kiss on the hospital. I'm pretty sure he was awake. Maybe he doesn't remember it? No, he remembers things I told him while he was sleeping and he remembers his dream so he would definitely remember it. So he doesn't care? I think any normal person would care if he had just been kissed by some random person. What if I'm not a random person? But he can't stand me there's no way he would like me or something...

"Midoriya, what's wrong?" Without realizing I had started mumbling and I guess Momo heard part of it.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking."

"I've been wondering, why do you always start mumbling when you think? Aren't you afraid that everyone else will hear your thoughts?" Iida asked me what so many other people had already asked but I don't really have an answer.

"Well, I mean, this is something unconscious, I can't really control it, but I get more focused when I do it. But usually other people can't understand the words I say." I guess they have known me for enough time to start notice some of my mumbling.

During the time on the classroom at least we could talk with each other but after we finished there everyone went separate ways with different teachers. If everyone got tasks as absurd as mine then this is one hell of a punishment.

I got Midnight sensei ( Kayama Nemuri ) and she made me collect every single leaf on the outside field, the one where we made the quirk apprehension test on the first day with Aizawa sensei. But it was impossible! First that place is huge, second we are in the autumn there are leafs everywhere.