Chapter 28- Dates and Secrets

Midoriya's Pov

Some days it seems that he craves for my body, other days for my heart. As he reached for my hand I wondered what it would be today. It's not like we were holding hands, it was more like holding fingers. We walked in silent to class, a lot earlier than needed like usual. We didn't need words, the slight warmth of our hands was more than enough.

After entering the room I went to my seat and stared at the window. So many things happened, we both changed so much. And winter vacation is almost here. I have to decide if I'll stay in the dorms or if I'll go home. I wonder what Kaachan will do. I can ask later. Besides, we'll still have a written test and tomorrow we're going to the group study session.

"Deku. What the hell are you mumbling?" After a few moments he called me. He's always cursing and he still calls me nerd but that is also different now. All his words changed it's meanings.

"Oh nothing."

"Really? Because you've been spacing out since we got here. You know you can tell me anything..."

How could I not love him when he's like this?

"I was just thinking about the study group."

"Ah I forgot! When was it again?"

"Tomorrow." I said while giggling.

"Right. And you still wanna go?"

"Kaachan, we're going."

"Alright, alright." I know he's making an effort. It's cute to see him like this, worrying about and caring about things.

"How'd feel about telling the others that we're dating?"

"Oh! Uhm..." I wasn't expecting that...

"I'm not saying that I want, I'm just asking."

"Well, I think it would be fine."

"Don't you think they'd judge us?" He's been thinking seriously about this.

"Not really, just because we're both guys it doesn't mean they'd think it's wrong. Actually, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't find it that strange."

"That's not it..." He turned back to the front of the class. "Don't you think they'd find it weird that you're dating your bully?" Not again.

I got up and made my way until him. I sat on his lap and placed a kiss on his lips.

"First, they wouldn't. Second, you're not my bully. Besides you don't have to worry about what the others think, we can keep this between us. And we haven't even had our first date yet so don't worry."

"I can take care of that."

"Of what?"

"First date..." He looked to the side, a bit embarrassed.

"Kaachan, are you asking me out?" Then he started blushing.

"It depends... Would you say yes...?" I kissed him on the forehead before answering.

"Of course." He pulled me into his arms. I'm really happy.

"Show up on my room before dinner. Dress up nicely." He whispered into my ear and then licked it. I felt my face heating up so I laid my head on his shoulder, hiding myself.

"Y-yes."

Bakugo's Pov

I ended up having lunch with Sparky and Shitty Hair. They were complaining that we don't hang out anymore so here I am. Right now Deku is with Glasses, Gravity bitch and Todoroki freak. I really wanted to shout in their faces that Deku is mine. Mine! But instead I'm here watching them laugh and being friends.