Chapter 13- Don't Die

Bakugo's Pov

I really shouldn't have done it. It was only my instinct controlling my body. I'll regret this later.

Who am I trying to deceive? That was exactly what I wanted. What I've been wanting since that day on the hospital. And the face Deku made after the kiss was just priceless.

Maybe I shouldn't have left him on the roof but he completely froze and I didn't felt like waiting. Besides, it would have been strange if he started asking questions. Alright, it's strange this way too but I don't care. I wonder what Deku is thinking about this whole situation.

Midoriya's Pov

Thank God it's Saturday because I definitely wouldn't be able to act normal in class. Since I'm still being punished I don't have to worry about encountering Kaachan.

I think I should be happy. Not everyone is lucky enough to be kissed by their crush. I just can't figure out why he did it. And it's upsetting me. I mean, he keeps shouting with me and insulting me so there's no way he actually likes me. So he's probably using me to fulfill his desires. I don't even know what I'm thinking. But could it be? For some reason he wants to kiss me? I guess it's normal for adolescents to want things like that but why with me?

To be honest I don't really feel that desire. I know I like Kaachan because... Let's just say that I don't think of him as just a friend. But I don't go around thinking about... stuff I definitely shouldn't think because he's a guy and we're childhood friends... at least not all the time... And I never really tried anything.

I was lost in my thoughts, again, but I realized Iida approaching me.

"Midoriya! Has Aizawa-sensei already spoken with you?"

"Nop."

I feel bad for Iida. Because of me he has to spend his weekends on the punishment. And I know he really wants to go visit his parents and his brother.

"He's letting us go home tomorrow!"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah! He said that if we got our work done today he would give us the day off. But we'll have to say exactly what we'll do and who we'll be with and those things."

"That's great! So you're finally going home?"

"Yes. I'm really happy. What about you?"

"I think I'll go too."

Iida is a serious guy. Some people might think that he's the cold type but seeing him like this is really good.

"So back to work." He went away, smiling like a little child.

I could... I could ask Kaachan to go with me. Our houses are on the same street and I don't think he has been going home either. Would it be awkward? It's not like he would be angry, I didn't do anything this time. And things didn't get awkward the first time we kissed. I'll tel him tomorrow.

Bakugo's Pov

How the hell did I let those extras bring me here? It's Sunday, so no school, but when I realized I was on the beach. It's too hot! We're in the end of October this is ridiculous. Everyone was playing on the water or on the sand. What a childish thing to do.

I was just lying on my towel, under the beach umbrella. I didn't even had a swimsuit (not sure if I can say swimsuit if I'm talking about a guy but you got it). How the hell did they managed to drag me here. I hate coming to the beach.

Then I saw Deku coming out of the water. Green shorts and white skin. Hair as messy as possible. He came in my direction and stopped right in front of me.