Chapter 12- Expressions

Midoriya's Pov

It's been a few days since I had that argument with Kaachan. He might be avoiding me but once again he doesn't really like me so I don't really know. After he left class that day I tried to search for him but he was nowhere to be found and now almost everyday he disappears during the day.

"Watch out!"

After hearing a loud scream something landed in front of me. Was it a shoe? Kirishima ran towards me.

"Sorry Deku, Mr. Bad Mood decided to begin a fight with Denki and things ended up flying and exploding."

We were training our quirks. On the other end of the room I could see Kaachan chasing after Kaminari.

"Nee Kirishima..."

"Yeah?"

"Uh...Never mind..."

I was going to ask if Kaachan was mad at me but that might make him even more angry. He went away. A bit later Aizawa-sensei intervened.

"Class. Mr. Bakugo and Mr. Kaminari ended up giving me an idea. Let's do one on one fights. Everyone will fight against everyone on 5-10 minute battles. To win you'll have to restrain your opponent's movements. The three with less battles won will have to stay here after class cleaning everything."

I'll definitely be one of them... This class has excellent students with awesome quirks and an impressive control over them. Sometimes I feel like I don't fit in.

My first fight was whit Tokoyami. I had no chance against him and his dark shadow. After a few battles Kaachan showed up in front of me. I knew we would get to this but I have no idea what to do. Should I say something? We have not been talking with each other. Our fight started after Aizawa-sensei gave the sign. As always he started with a right hook. I was too unfocused to defend myself and he ended up hitting me.

"Hey Deku! Focus!"

Yes, focus. I have already lost a few fights. I'll end up having to clean this place. I already have enough during the weekends. We kept fighting. So, how can I restrain his movements? I'm not stronger than him nor am I faster, unless I use the Full Cowl but that's still an unstable technique. What do I do now? Wait. What will he do now? I saw his fist coming towards me but instead of hitting my face, like I thought he would do, he placed his hand on my shoulder and stopped right in front of me, staring.

"Look at me Deku."

I stared back. What the hell is going on?

"Deku. I don't hate you. So stop making that face."

What does he mean with that? He doesn't hate me... It must be because of that argument we had the other day. I had asked him if he hated me and he didn't answer yes or no. Does it mean he has been thinking about it this whole time? He has been thinking about me? And what face?

"Focus! We're still fighting!"

He gave me a punch on the stomach and I fell back. I couldn't lift, he hit me too hard. He won this battle but I'm glad.

Bakugo's Pov

Deku ended up staying back to clean with the animal guy and some other person, I don't even know. It's his fault, he could have done better if he focused, with a quirk like his and with his intelligence. He's wasting everything.

What am I going to do now? All Might is still sick, although no one has told us, and the other teachers can't cover for him all the times so next hour we'll have a free period. Guess I'm stuck with shitty hair and sparky.