Chapter 3- Lost

Bakugo's Pov

I don't know when it started but I could hear Deku inside my mind. 

At first it felt like I was trapped inside a long dream. I was a kid again and I was in kindergarten. That nerd was by my side crying. It was our first day and a lightening storm had just turned the lights out. Deku was completely scared while all the others seemed fine. We didn't knew each other yet but I couldn't ignore the green-haired boy. I went to him and I took his hand.

"It's alright. It's just a lightening storm. Nothing will happen."

He stared at me with his eyes full of tears. Seeing myself so calm made him stop crying.

"My name is Bakugo Katsuki." I gave him a big smile.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku." 

His voice sounded frail. To be honest, in that moment I thought that was the cutest kid I had ever seen, with those big green eyes and freckles. Then we heard another thunder, this one louder. He hugged me and hid his face on my chest. I could feel him crying against my body. We stayed like that until the teacher turned the lights on again.

"I told you, everything is fine."

"Thank you Kaachan." He was still hugging me.

That's how we met. It turns out that our mothers knew each other and we lived near so we started being friends.

Then in my dream I saw Deku getting older and getting far away from me. But I was still the same kid. I saw Deku improving, conquering his wishes but I remained unchanged. I felt furious, frustrated. That's when he invaded my mind.

This nerd appeared in my dream and started saying strange things like he didn't want to lose me. I could hear it all but I couldn't understand what was happening. Then an image of the League of Villains flashed my mind. This had to be a joke. Am I dreaming or is this reality? I remembered everything that had happened.

How can this be happening? Suddenly I grew up and I started feeling weak. For how long have I been sleeping? I could hear everything and I could feel everything. I knew Deku was there with me, I knew I was at the hospital, I knew he visited me everyday, I knew the others also came, I knew I had to wake up.

I had to wake up but how could I do it? In front of me appeared a blond kid. He had his back to me and he was crying.

"Hey kid why are you crying?" He turned and I could see that I was the kid.

"You're going away. You'll leave me alone."

"I'm sorry but I have to wake up."

"No you don't. You can stay here with me. It's alright if you sleep a little longer."

I felt hypnotized by that kid. He looked like me but it was definitely not me.

"That's right. I'll stay a little longer." 

I lost all my willpower. I could still hear Deku calling for me but I felt like I had to stay and take care of that kid.

"You said you would became the number one super hero! Don't give up now, don't go back in your word!" Shitty nerd! Who said I'm giving up?

The kid came nearer me and hugged me. He then turned himself into Deku when he was a kid.

"Kaachan! Don't leave me!" 

I had a big conflict going inside my head. After some moments all the voices disappeared. I got calmer and got rid of the kid. I turned and went away.

Finally I opened my eyes to see the green-haired boy in front of me reading some book.

"Deku..."