ten

The amount of people at this party right now is insane. Drunk college students fill up every inch of the gorgeous house. The kitchen is filled with every alcoholic beverage you can think of. Since there is barely any room inside, half the party is outside.

Loud rap music shakes the house as a bunch of drunk cheerleaders begin to dance on one of the coffee tables. Ethan squeezes my hand as he pulls me through the atmosphere. We finally make it to the kitchen. A bunch of Grayson's friends are rolling joints and passing them around. To my surprise Grayson is just sitting on the counter, observing everyone.

"Bout time you showed up." The brunette girl who was with them on the bleachers says to Ethan. She's clearly very high. Her eyes are red and she can't seem to stand up straight.

"Don't you know you never come to a party on time?" He chuckles as he grabs two red solo cups from the counter.

"You should when it's your own house." Luke laughs as he takes a sip of his drink.

Ethan rolls his eyes at them as he begins to pour a darker liquid into his cup. I have never been drunk before, at high school parties I would never drink mostly because I was always the designated driver.

He turns to me and hands me the second red solo cup that was in his hand. "What do you want to drink?"

I stay silent for a second, unsure what to say. I definitely look like an idiot because everyone is staring at me, including Grayson. He eyes me like a hawk as I look down at the cup. I finally look back at Ethan and flash him a small smile.

"I'll just have whatever you're drinking." I hand him back the cup.

"It's rum and coke." He informs me as he pours it into the plastic. "It's really strong." He hands it back to me.

I nod with a fake smile as I hold onto the drink. Grayson furrows his eyebrows at me from the counter. I just ignore him and stare back at Ethan.

Max suddenly yells toward us from the other side of the house. "E, bro you gotta see this."

"Please tell me nobody is vomiting on my couch again." He sighs and looks at his best friend.

"Just come here." Max laughs in amusement as he nods over to Ethan.

"I'll be right back, stay here." He smiles at me before walking through the crowd of people.

I nod as I look back at Grayson's grimey friends. Luke suddenly walks closer to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You gonna drink that, baby?" He nods toward the cup filled with alcohol in my hand.

"Why, you want it?" I offer the sleazy man.

"No, I just know you aren't going to drink it." He laughs.

Grayson hops off of the counter and walks over to where I'm standing. He smoothly removes Luke's arm from around me before turning to face me.

"You've never been drunk before, right princess?" He smirks.

"Yes, I have." I lie while rolling my eyes.

"Sure." He answers with sarcasm.

"I have." I scoff at him.

"Whatever you say."

I glare at him before I decide to spontaneously bring the cup to my lips and pour half of it down my throat. I screw my eyes shut as it burns every inch of the way down. I gasp lightly as I turn back to Grayson.

He just stands there amused, crossing his arms over his chest. I take another large sip of the very strong rum and coke, gulping it down. I turn back to Grayson with a smirk. "I'll take another please."