Learn to Play by the rules

"Ok little slammy pots just take a nap or something your cranky,"Dream said clearly angry after Blueberry keeping them awake for most of the night. Blueberry stormed into the kitchen and they started to hear some clanging. Dream didn't care and just started his turn. "no... s*it it's burning," everybody heard come from the kitchen. Nobody caring to check continued watching Dream. When Dream finally rolled the dice he put something on the dice nobody could figure out what it was. When Dream got a 9 almost getting a red he didn't look surprised he just looked happy like he did something to make sure that happened. "i got tacos," Blueberry said as he came in and just dumped the tacos on Dream a smug smile present on his face. "WHAT THE EVERLASTING F*CK WAS THAT ABOUT,"Dream yelled taking taco of his skull and clothes. "that's for telling me to be lazy,"Blueberry replied putting the tacos back on Dream. "besides you cheated,"Blueberry finished everybody gasping. Then Blueberry past out from exhaustion.

"Ok, Blueberry was telling a lie people do that when their cranky,"Dream said eyes darting towards the board scared for what it could do. Before anybody could get a word in Nightmare just dragged Dream into the closet whispering,"I'll let you out when it's your turn again."