Blueberry breaks the final straw

Blueberry starts shaking rapidly as he finishes the card. The protector of AUs has bended to the game's control. He was just an AU sans, not just that but one he considered the weakest. He was as he now finds over-emotional ,too innocent and trusting. He seemed to be the only one who was sane enough to try to beat the game. Fresh is drunk, Ink is unable to do basically anything, he has no clue what is going on with Dream and his cackling in the corner, and almost everybody else is dead!

Blueberry started to panic as he figured out that he would be the final line of defense. He went towards the game just wanting to get it over again. Rolling the dice, all he could think about was the worst possible scenario for all of this and how much he hated what the game did to his mind turning him from an optimist to one of the most cynical pessimist types there could possibly be. When he got the final red space he let out a sigh of relief, but the game then had the dice move to change into a different set of numbers. He quickly kept the dice as is and moved his piece. The dice then turned over by themselves to make the red space 1 space away. Blueberry though refused to move his piece. He has finally had enough. He may be somebody who would rather spare people, but he isn't stupid. When the arm came out he swiftly locked in a closet propping Ink against the door. The arm slammed against the door almost breaking it. Blueberry decided to prop more things there to get the thing in there. He then took a card and read it. His face dropped from one of pride to one of shock, fear, and paranoia.

(Second to last chapter! Hope everybody who's reading this book likes it and is having a good time. The next chapter will be a D O O Z Y! Enjoy)