The Berry is Squashed

The game changed the multiverse once again. Making it so the underswap bros instead of being kinda like a sans and Papyrus just switched bodies and names into two lazybones both like a sans. Of course the thing changed some memories because it likes to see things squirm or something. Blueberry looked around clutching onto Stretch as he saw their dazed counterparts having their memories of him changed. Until, he had a skull splitting headache as his memories were given what actually happened. He didn't like it at all, knowing what he thought was a puppet actually kidnapped him, knowing that somebody was deaged out of existence in a painful and slow way, and knowing the game was changing all memories of him. All that was weighing on him. His perspective twisting into something more sad than anything else. A perspective saying that anything especially something seemingly innocent could and would ruin his life or kill him. The game had proven that point too very much.

In the place of the normal Blueberry stood an apathetic lazy version, still very much the same person. The game did this to him. When he finally stopped having the headache his personality was changed and everybody else(except for Stretch) thought he was always like that. "Move out of the way! You are the laziest piece of absolute sh*t here," Edge said pushing Blueberry out of the way so that who ever came next does there turn. The game had only one thing to say the Blueberry's first card read instead of the thing it was before it read," Blueberry Enjoy"