Fun Times

"No, no no no! No! No! No!"Ink screamed as he saw that the hand was moving his piece he tried to pin down the arm. To do anything just to keep his reputation. Everybody else trying to put out Red never noticed him, apart from Fresh. "Hey, guys... Ink's doing something,"Fresh drawled. "Well, no sh*t Fresh. It's his turn,"Red yelled from the other room finally not lit on fire. Error walked in while Ink's protests were happening and he was dumbstruck a creature that could throw the protector of AUs like a ragdoll. That could be something worth while if he could get it out of the idiotic game.

Error pushed Ink out of the way and let the arm finish the turn. As he did so Ink let out a ear-splitting screech with magical tears running down his cheekbones.(never thought I'd write a sentence like that no skeleton logic at all but they are videogame skeletons) Error then just tried to get the hand to be helpful to him aka being a bit of a wrecking ball. Error's plan didn't work... at all. Error was slammed into the destroyed bit of wall, then the arm melted back into the game. Error was glitching again and Blueberry tried to stop Error's glitching and trying to keep himself awake. Red somehow caught on fire again and was running around in circles as Ink tried 'helping' to put out the fire.

Error finally stopped glitching and started his turn, when Error stopped glitching Blueberry went to Red and finally was able to put him out and keep him from starting on fire again. Error rolled the dice and got on red. He gave a glitched scream of frustration. As Error was moved his piece he became more and more puppety 'till he was just a puppet. He wasn't able to even finish his turn. All traces of him ever being more than a puppet were gone except for one card that read, "Error has been eliminated Enjoy"