Selective Sedatives

Once everybody was essentially not too much on fire, Ink pushed Fresh to the board having him fall. Fresh winced as he picked himself up, not uttering a single word and getting the dice. Rolling the dice he showed none of his present new emotions. He was mostly full of fear for his life and well being. As he rolled it the most shone was him shaking. Getting a red space Fresh Papyrus (sorry I have no clue what his nickname is) squished Fresh 'till his ribs almost broke.

Getting his card Fresh said to his brother,"I love you don't forget that." When he got his card he immediately had the look of a drunk on his face. Just all tipsy and bright neon blush on his face. He walked towards a spot on the couch nearly tripping over nothing and just sat. His face looking like he would pass out any second. Fresh Papy was close to crying seeing at what the game has turned his brother into. Fresh Papyrus had helped Error Papyrus with bad feelings before he sees no reason why he can't do the same with his own brother. He plunges head first into the psychology of his brother now. He only got slurs at best. Seriously what did it do to him?!

Fresh then passed out on the floor with a crack. His card slipped from his fingers and was on the ground for all to see. It read,"Fresh, you are messed up! You basically scare people away from the most hilarious and entertaining kind of relationship I could see. I am also going to assume you hate people who are drunk too. So, I decided to make you basically permanently drunk! For a period of time every space you go on will follow this. Enjoy"