He deserves it

After his turn Blueberry picked up the Error puppet and brought him to a backpack that seemed to just have appeared out of nowhere to Error. Error tried his hardest to tell him that he was alive and to not put him in the bag. He struggled to tell Blueberry something so that he wouldn't put him in the bag, but then he remembered... he was a puppet and he would need help to speak. So he was stuck as a puppet, and he was going in the bag. He heard the chatter of the others as he was zipped into the black void like area of the backpack.

"Ok, Dream it's... what are you doing," Ink said his face getting dimmer and looking like he was questioning somebody's stupidity. On the other side of the room Dream was barricading the windows and doors. Dream then went and calmly walked to the board game for what almost everybody else assumed was to start his turn. Out of nowhere Dream opened a portal to a random AU and threw the board game into it yelling,"DIRTY GAME!" As soon as the portal closed a new portal opened right behind Dream's head and the game was spot out to the back of his skull leaving a nasty crack. "WHY WON'T THE F*CKING GAME JUST END ALREADY," Dream yelled with clear distaste for the game in his tone. "because none of us got 6 cards dre..."Blueberry replied falling asleep again before he could finish his sentence. For that Dream shot his staff through Blueberry's ribs. "Dream what was that for," Ink yelled as he tried to yank the staff out of Blueberry (he was still asleep) before it did too much damage. While Ink did that Dream just went to rolling the dice. Dream moved his piece and got a red. He let out a pathetic whine as he took a card. He moved his piece to find he wasn't in his beloved star sans suit. Instead on him was a normal sans outfit apart from it being darker. He flipped over the card to see what it read. He read," Dream even when I'm just giving you what you deserve you still act like some sorry brat. Seriously why does everybody try to harm the one who doesn't get punished? So why don't we see how long you last. For a period of time any space your piece goes on will show what I changed on you more and more. Enjoy"