Blueberry is very confused

"Um... who left a puppet in my house? And why is it near the game board," Ink said as he unknowingly picked up Error who still could process what was happening. Error tried to move or something but since he was a puppet he could only move with his strings. He would have to wait 'till the game was completed to get back to normal and destroying again. He silently cursed the board game for doing this to him and leaving him vulnerable.

As Blueberry walked in he just looked at Ink holding his puppet as he saw in his mind. "hey ink that's my puppet give it back. how did it even get here," Blueberry drawled half-asleep as he put half effort into getting Error from Ink's grasp. "The game sure did a number on you Blueberry," Ink said finally giving Blueberry the puppet Error. As he did so he pushed him to the board game and gave him the dice with a wink saying," Let's hope it stops doing that to you and we can finish the game."

He left Blueberry to finally draw and was giving out frustrated huffs whenever he drew something only now seeing that the game did make his art worse and him having art block. He drew a squiggly box with a face. The people that saw that picture just gave him looks hoping for him to explain why it was so bad and why he just drew a face on a box. He stormed into the room and pushed the game into the fireplace then lit it on fire. Blueberry just sat there with Fresh looking at Ink like he was an untrustworthy psychopath.

Blueberry rushed to the fireplace when he figured out what Ink was doing. He put out the fire and was rewarded with the game perfectly intact right in front of Fresh and Error the puppet. He started his turn and rolled the dice hoping to just stop the game any way possible burning the game didn't work at all. He rolled a 12 and all he could do was cry because that meant he would get even more lazy.

He moved his piece that many spaces and as he rolled. As he did so by 9 he fell asleep and the shadow hand needed to finish the turn for him. Blueberry got a red and the hand slapped him to wake him up. "what wha... i thought i just finished," Blueberry said not giving any effort anymore. As he looked at the board he saw it. He was on a red he did a half energy cheer because it was closer to being ended. Dream walked in and hit Blueberry over the head with his staff. "hey, what was that for i thought we were in the same boat star sanses," Blueberry said rubbing his head and magic tears building up in his sockets. When Dream gave no response other than a Cheshire grin he just took his card and read it. The card said," No matter the circumstances you help people even the guy that I gave a punishment and he somehow kept catching on fire. For that you get a reward that being when ever you move your piece you will be able to help more if you like for a period of time. Enjoy"

(2 chapters in one day I'm on a roll)