nine

third person's pov 

warnings: gore! at the very end tho.

"There's other werewolves in the kingdom, your highness." Alexander's heart almost stopped as one of his advisors said those words. He could usually smell anything that came into Geraldine but since growing old he has lost a lot of sight and smell.

Pandora was still sitting after the blow out with her husband she hasn't said barely anything. But this brought her right out of her mute phase. "Do you think they're here for the wolf?" She asked the adviser as she went to stand by Alexander.

"I'm not entirely sure, madam. We could go out there and see what's going on?" Pandora nodded but she had another plan up her sleeve.

"I'm coming with you."

Alexander looked at his wife like she was crazy. Although they had different opinions on the matter at hand he still cared for her. And he wouldn't want to lose her to a werewolf. "If you're going, I'm going with you."

Pandora didn't like this one bit because she knew that her son was with them. And if Alexander came with her and the advisers he'd be sure to kill him and the werewolf. But she wouldn't object as he was the King still.

****

Lainey had heard her mother and father yelling downstairs. She got up from her chair and made her way down the marble stairs to the living room. She had heard everything her father had said and she didn't like it at all.

Her brother shouldn't have that hate from him or anyone for that matter. But how would she do that? She couldn't take all the hate away, maybe over time but that would never work. How could she help her brother to see the next day?

She had to warn him.

She pulled on her shoes and grabbed a sweatshirt pulling it over her body and she ran out the front door. She had heard her father and mother and that adviser and she knew her mother knew that the werewolves were with Ethan.

It would take her parents hours to get the location of the werewolves. But it took Lainey seconds because she knew exactly where they are. She would sometimes follow her brother to make sure he was okay but she knew he was fine when she saw that his tongue was down some random boy's throat.

Yeah, he was definitely fine.

She could smell Ethan's scent and the werewolves around him. She arrived behind the tree and peeked over the base of the Oak to see Ethan there with a man on the ground with an old looking man in his arms and about ten men behind the men on the ground with hard eyes.

She put her hand over her eyes as she walked around the base of the tree. She didn't see all the eyes on her. Ethan was stunned to see his little sister out there but more worried as to why she was there.

Grayson had never seen Lainey. But they would become the best of friends over time. 

"Lainey," Ethan got in front her so she could open her eyes without seeing all the naked bodies behind him, "what are you doing out here?" 

"Mom and dad and some advisers are coming out here Ethan," Lainey whispered but all the werewolves could hear her with their hearing. You could drop a pin miles away and they would still hear it, so no one could possibly keep any secrets. 

"You mean Alexander and Pandora Dolan?" Jasper finally spoke. Trying to keep his balance as Grayson was his cane for the time being.

"Yes," Ethan replied earning a sigh from Jasper and a growl from the pack behind him. 

"They're coming to kill you. From what I heard." Lainey budded in gasping as she saw all the naked men in front of her. The pack rolled their eyes, they didn't really give a fuck as they did this all the time. But not in a situation like this.

"All of us? Or just him?" Jasper pointed to Ethan earning a growl from Grayson. "Sorry jeez didn't know he means so much to ya!" Jasper laughed trying to lighten the mood but earning crickets as a response.

"Probably just me. But if they do come they will have a fight." Ethan sneered already thinking about if his father came and tried to kill him and Grayson.

"You betcha." Grayson smiled, "And I'll be right by your side the whole time." Ethan's heart melted as he heard Grayson's kind words.

"Is there something here I don't know about?" Jasper chimed in, "Are you two like a thing?" Pointing to Grayson and Ethan in the process.

Ethan didn't know what to say, he and Grayson hadn't really talked about it much yet. They agreed they were mates and then Grayson told Ethan his life story and then here they are the next day.

"I would say so." Grayson looked at Ethan earning a smile. "Yeah, we are a 'thing' dad." Grayson's white teeth sparkled. But the smile was ripped away as there was a shooting pain in his stomach. He looked down to see a knife in the middle of his stomach with blood dripping down where the cut was made.

Ethan's eyes were happy one minute and in full kill mode the next. He could feel another vampire's presence near him but he thought it was just his sister. He was totally wrong as his dad's big frame appeared from behind Grayson with blood splatter on his white shirt.

"Hello, son. Did you miss me?"