2.

- POV LILI -

When I'm home I text Ashton that I'm home and he text me that he is on his way. So I grab 2 cans of soda and put them on the table. Then I check my phone again and there are knocks on the door.

I walk towards the door while still watching my phone and when I'm there I put my phone in my pocket and open the door.
"Hey Ash," I great my boyfriend who's on the other side of the door.
"Hey Lili," Ashton says with a smile.
I let him in and we sit down together.
"So, the tour," I say while grabbing the 2 cans and giving one to Ashton. He nods and takes one.
"Yup. We're leaving on September 3rd. And the tour ends on January 25th. We will have a week of at Christmas and new year. So we'll be in LA from December 25th until January 1st. Then we'll finish the tour," Ashton explains.

"So, what countries are you going to? 4 months doesn't sounds like a world tour," I asked him.
He nods, "it isn't a world tour. We're going through north- and south America and Canada."
"Sounds fun."
"It would be more fun if you were there."
"It'll be fine. Just have fun with your best friends on tour."
Ashton sighs, "I just wish there was a way to get you on the tour as well."

I hug him, "we're just not going to see each other in a while. Just like we did when we still lived in America. Neither of us is dying and we will just see each other after the tour and the week you have off."
He lays his head on my shoulders and mumps, "I know... But it just sucks.."
"Just think about it this way: We still have 4 months together. Then you leave for around 3 moths and you come back for one week. Then you have one last month and you're done."
Ashton nods, "that sounds a little better. Not much."
"Let's go out. To lighten up the mood a little."

Ashton lifts up his head, "what do you wanna do?"
I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. We can go to the piere. Or go to a restaurant. It's LA, what can't you do here?"
Ashton laughs a little, "we can go and crash a party? Didn't Michael tell us there is a party at Halsey's place?"
I nod, "yeah he did. We can call him and ask him about it."
"Sounds good."

And so we called Michael. He told us we would go with him and that he is leaving in an hour so we need to be at his place in an hour. So we got ready and left to Michael's place. Once we arrived there we left right away with Michael to go to Halsey's house.

-
-
-
Okay
Extra update because I have 2 questions:
1. How much should I upload a week? And when? I can't update everyday though

2. Leave your story ideas below for this story! I literally don't have that much ideas and right now i have no inspiration.