50. Epilogue

- POV Lili -

New Years eve. The last night of 2019. I can't believe it's 2020 in 3 hours. This year has been crazy. Really crazy.
Right how I'm at the party 5sos is hosting. A lot of celebs are here and I just am around Ashton all the time. He keeps me close to make sure I'm safe. Which can be kind of annoying but overall it's really sweet.

Luke and Calum are somewhere alone hanging out and Michael is talking to this girl he met at the beginning of the party. He seems really happy with her. What makes me happy because he deserves this.
Luke and Calum started a relationship a few weeks ago but they totally keep it private and don't want anyone to find out. Only the guys and I know it.

They have to keep it private because:
1. Their management will kill them
2. They don't want homophobes to come after them and the band.
3. They just got in a relationship
And 4. They are afraid of what the fans are going to say about it.

So right now they are alone in private, probably making out. It's really sweet. But sometimes they are close to each other around the guys and I what is cute but can be annoying.
But at least they're happy.

"Do you want a drink?" Ashton asks me. I look at him and shake my head.
"I'm fine for now."
He nods and holds me a little closer. I smile and chuckle.
"Ash, you know I'm not leaving you. Right?"
He giggles softly. "I know. I just want to keep you close for now."
I laugh a little. "Okay."
He rubs my back softly. I wraps my arms around him as well and rest my head on his chest.

Around 11 Calum and Luke come up to Ashton and I. "Hey guys," Ashton says.
"Hey," Luke and Calum say.
"I got to use the bathroom real quick," I tell Ashton. I give him a kiss on his cheek and go and use the bathroom.
When I'm washing my hands someone opens the door, which I was positive I locked, and a drunk guy walks in. His face looks familiar but I never met him. He must be famous or something.
I frown. "You know a door is locked for a reason, right?" I ask him.
I looks at me with this look in my eyes I can't place. It frightens me.
I quickly dry my hands and try to walk out but he doesn't let me go though the door.
"Dude, let me out," I say frustrated.
"No."
"Yes."
"No."

I groans by irritation. "Dude, just let me out of the bathroom or I will let you get kicked out of the house."
He laughs. "How do you want to do that? Do you even know who host the party?"
"Yes. My boyfriend and my best friend." I cross my arms and give him a bitch face.
"Sure," he says, not believing me.
At that point Ashton walks in. "What's happening here?" He asks.
"This dude came in and doesn't let me out of the bathroom."
I see Ashton switch moods to angry. He wraps his arms around me protectively. "You alright?" He asks softly.
I nod. "Yeah," I say softly.

He focesses on the random guy in the bathroom. "You better leave now or I will kick your ass out. Get out of here and never show your ugly face here ever again."
"You can't say that," the guy replies.
"Yes, I can. This is my party and I don't want you here."
"Funny."
At that point Ashton let's go of me and pulls the guy out of the bathroom. I frown and follow them. Ashton kicks him out of the house.

"I'm so sorry," Ashton says when he's gone. He hugs me and rests his head in my neck.
I hug him back. "It's fine. He's gone. I'm happy you came."
"It took a long time for you to get back so I was going to check if you're okay."
I smiles and press a kiss on his lips. "And I'm happy you did that."
He smiles. "Should we go back to the others?"
I nods and get out of his arms. He takes my hand and we walk back.

Michael is with us again. "Where's your chick?" I ask him.
"She's with her friends," Michael replies. "And girlfriend."
"I'm sorry, bro."
He shrugs. "It's fine. I'll find someone."
I smile and nod. "Yeah."

The last minute of 2019 is starting. I see Ashton is starting to get really nervous. I frown. "Ash, are you okay?"
I nods. "Yeah... Yeah. I'm fine."
"I don't believe you," I say.
"It's fine. It's fine. No worries."
"Ashton, you can just tell me. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I swear."
"Okay. Fine. You don't have to tell me," I say, not wanting to start drama.

"5...4...3...2...1..," everyone counts down. Everyone yells 'happy new year' while Ashton presses his lips on mine. I smile and kiss him back. "Happy New year," he says when he breaks the kiss.
"Happy New year," I say and smile.
I notice Calum and Luke did the same and now all the guys are looking at us.
I frown and then I know why they are looking at us.

Ashton gets down on one knee and I freeze. He takes a small box out of his pockets.
"I don't want to make this a speach or something and I know this might be too early but: Lili Ryan, will you marry me?"
I smile and nod. "Yes!"
He smiles and gets up. He kisses me.
"This ring doesn't get on your finger itself," I joke. He laughs and puts the ring on my finger. It fits perfectly.
"It's beautiful," I say. He smiles and holds me close.

The other guys walk over to us and are happy for us. And I am the happiest girl of the whole night.

________
The end

I just started writing and to be honest, I never thought I would end it like this. But I am happy with it. I am so thankful for everyone who read this story!
I love you all x