20.

- POV Michael -

Completely in panic Lili and I are calling each other while I am still trying to get out the uber. He isn't listening to me at all.

"Okay Michael," Lili says over the phone. "How fast is he driving?"
"20 miles an hour."
"Is it busy on the road?"
"N-no," I see the uber driver looking at me. "Dude let me out of the car. Right now."
He looks away from me and ignores me. I notice I am shaking.
"Okay. Slowly get the belt of your body. Make sure that he doesn't notice it. Then open the door after a few seconds and jump out of the car and make sure to roll when you hit the ground. Then get up and run. I am getting in my car and let's share locations. Got it?"
"Yes. Good idea. I'm going to put my phone away now."
"Don't hang up on me."
"I won't."

I put my phone in my pocket and do what Lili says. Thank God he doesn't notice it. I ask one more time if he can stop the car but when he ignores it again I grab my moment and get out of the car.

I run off as fast as I can and stop running where more people are so I don't stand out. I take my phone out of my pockets.
"I got out the car. Where are you?"
"I'm 3 miles away from you. You're close to a target, right? Go to there."
"Okay. I am on my way.." I look for the way and walk towards it. It's half a mile so I can do this.

When I'm finally there I text to Lili where I am while sitting down on the sideway. I notice that I am still panicked and shaking. I close my eyes and try to calm down. I zone out for a few minutes.

When I open my eyes again I notice people looking at me. I look to see if I see Lili but I don't. "Michael...? Are you okay?" A random girl says to me. She has brown eyes and blonde hair.
"I'm fine. Just waiting for a friend."
"Are you sure? You look panicked?"
I just nod and look for Lili's car.
"Aren't you supposed to be on tour? Or when are you leaving?"
"We need to leave in half an hour..." then it hit me. He still has my suitcase and guitar.

"Excuse me," I say and walk away and call Luke even more panicked because I don't have my stuff anymore since I needed to jump out of a driving car. He assumes me everything will be fine and they have an extra guitar for on tour and we can buy clothes while on tour. But I say I am quickly going to get a suitcase and clothes before walking inside.

When I'm checking out I put everything in the suitcase I needed. I got more than just clothes. Also stuff to stay hygienic and all. I get out and see Lili's car and quickly get in.
"Are you okay?" She asks while driving away.
"I'm fine. Thank you for picking me up."
"It's nothing. I'm glad you're okay."
I smile weakly. "Me too. Sadly I lost all my stuff because of it but I'm glad to be alive."
"Did you had something with a lot of value with you? Or something irreplaceable?"
"No. I had everything I really needed in the bus already. So I wouldn't forget those things. I only had clothes and those things in there. And my guitar..."

"We can get you a new guitar right now?" She gives me a quick look before looking back at the road again. We all know she isn't the best driver so she should pay attention to the road.
"No. We will be late. Let's just go to the bus."
She nods, "okay."