16.

- POV Ashton -

When Lili comes back I saw that she hang out with Luke. Which was weird, because she told me she was alone and didn't feel like going with anymore. So why would she lie about it?
I normally am not the jealous type of guy, but this is just weird and worrying.

"What's wrong, Ash?" Lili asks me.
"You lied to me," I say and sigh.
She frowns, "What do you mean?"
"You told me you were alone while you were with Luke."
"Luke texted me after we stopped texting. He saw me at the Grove while he was there too. So I walked to him and we hang for a while."
I just nod, but I still find it weird.

"Are you jealous?" Lili asks.
"N-no. I just thought it was weird," I say.
She looks at me for a few seconds, "You are jealous. Jesus, Ash, Luke and I just went shopping. Are you getting the jealous boyfriend now?"
"I am not. It just was weird because it looked like you lied to me."
"But I didn't," I notice she is getting frustrated. 

"I know. And I trust you," I say trying to calm her down.
"Then you did you make a big deal out of this?" Lili says. "Luke and I are just friends and you know that. You don't even trust your friends around me. Are you jealous at Michael too? Because we dated? Or at Calum? Because I was with him when Duke walked away?"
"I am not jealous at them. I trust you. I know they're your friends. And I am not jealous at Michael because you guys dated. I am not a jealous type of guy."

"Yet you got jealous at Luke."
"Can we just not fight over this?" I sigh.
"You started this."
"And you made it so much bigger than it is."
"Oh did I?! You are the jealous one here, not me."
"I was for once a little jealous and you act like I always am jealous while that isn't true."

"You are so confusing sometimes, Ash. You told me before you didn't want to have a fight before you went on tour, and now we're fighting. And we joked about hooking up with other people and now you're the jealous boyfriend. I literally have no fucking idea what you want right now," she says frustrated.

"I am not the jealous boyfriend, Lili. You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. And I didn't wanted to fight over this. But you're making this so much bigger than it actually is."

"Maybe I am, but it is just so weird. Now if you don't mind: I am going to Calum. I hope you get jealous. Bye Ash!" With that being said Lili walks out of her own apartment and goes to Calum.
I sigh and lay my head in my hands. Good job, Ashton, good job.