4.

- POV Luke -

Michael and I arrive at the Lili's apartment and we knock on the door. A few seconds later she opens the door.
"Hey guys," she says with a smile.
"Hey Lili," we great her.
She let's us in and Ashton and Calum are sitting on the couch.

We sit down and I take a deep breath because I want to tell them something.
"So," I start, "I got something to tell you."
Everyone looks at me worried.
"What's up, Luke," Lili asks.
"Well... I am single," I say, "she broke up with me yesterday. And apparently she cheated... So... That's the tea." I play with my hands.
"I'm sorry, Luke..." Lili says.
The boys give me a look full of sympathy.
"I mean.. It's fine I guess. It hurts, but I kind of am happy to be single again. So.. I'll be fine. Just wanted you guys to know."

Everyone is quiet and I hate it to be honest.
"Let's go to the party," I say while making some awkward hand moves towards the door. Everyone nods and everyone gets up.
We talk out of the room and get to the roof where the party is at.

Soon enough Lili and Ashton disappear together and Calum and Michael stick with me. "Let's have some fun," Calum says with a small smile.
I nod, "let's get some drinks to warm up."
We get to the bar and see that Ashton and Lili are there. Lili is ordering drinks so we make out way over to them.
"We were just ordering drinks for everyone," Ashton says.
"I think maybe a little more than that," I say with a grin. He giggles and gives me a playful push.

"Michael already told you so many times that you can act like a couple around him and we are okay with it too," I say.
"I know," Ashton says, "but we just aren't like that. I don't feel like being close with her all the time or around friends. If I wanted too I would have kissed her in front of everyone already. But I just don't feel like it. And we didn't sneak away to do it. We just were walking around looking for the bar and sure, we kissed, but we didn't leave because of that."

"Because of what? What's going on?" Lili asks while handing Ashton and I some beer.
"Being a 'couple' couple," Ashton says.
She frowns, "I am so confused. Where were you talking about?"
"That you don't have to sneak away to kiss or something," I say.
"I know," she says. "And we don't do that."
I nod, "okay. Then it's good."
She laughs and takes a sip of her drink.

"Who wants to party," Calum asks while joining the conversation.
"Me," Michael says.
"Maybe we should finish our drinks first because I know how it goes if I don't," Lili laughs.
"You guys can go and dance if you really want too. We'll join you later," Ashton says.
Somehow everyone is looking at me right now.
"What?" I ask.
"Do you want to dance or should we all finish our drink 1st?" Calum asks.
"I mean.. We still have all night so why would we hurry?"
"Then we drink first and then dance."

-
-
-
Who here read 'The Cleaner's Son'?
My Lashton Fanfic I am writing/posting too.