27.

- POV Lili-

I just landed in Australia and I'm exhausted. I'm calling Ashton while I'm getting my bag. He picks up almost right away.
"Hey Ashton, just wanted to say that I am safe and sound in Australia," I say while grabbing my bag.
"Good to hear that Lili," he replies and I hear how he's smiling.
"Yeah, I'm going to Liv and James now. I just got my bag and I'm tired... It's almost 5 pm so I guess I am going to eat and then sleep."
"Yeah you should do that. But don't go to bed that early so you wakeup at a normal time and not 5 am."
I laugh, "I won't. Oh.. I see them. Got to go. Bye, I miss and love you..."
"Bye I miss and love you too."

I hang up and walk over to Liv. "Hey," I greet her.
She turn to me and looks at me with a smile. "Hey!" She hugs me.
I hug her back and smile. I make eye contact with James.
When Liv and I let go of each other and I say hi to James.

We make our way to the car before someone would recognize me and then we drive towards their apartment.
"So... how are things between you two?" I ask them with a smile.
"Things are going well," Liz says with a smile. James nods in agreement.
"That's good." I nod and yawn.
"Are you tired?" James asks me.
I nod, "yup..."

"How's Ashton?" Liv asks me.
"He's going fine. He has fun on tour but it's clear to see that he misses me. And I miss him too..."
There is a moment of silence.
"When are you going to see him again?"
"December..."
"Maybe you can go and surprise him," James says.
I look at him, "how? He's busy."
"Contact their management and try to look if you can stay one weekend."

"Yes. Most bands are free in the weekends. They preform on Friday and have the weekends to themselves," Liz comes.
"Maybe I can go to their show and surpise him afterwards..."
"Sounds good."
"Feels good."
Liv chuckles.

When we're at their place they show me the room I'm staying in. It has a blow-up mattress laying on the floor but it's an empty room. I lay my bag down on the floor and walk towards the window. The view is beautiful. You can look over the city.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and Luke and Calum are sending the whole "take me home, country road" lyrics in the groupchat. I let them be and walk into the living room. Liv and James are cuddled up, what makes me miss Ashton even more.

I look down and try to ignore my feeling and all. But it didn't work and I feel like crying so I walk back and lay down on the bed.

-
-
-
I don't know if part 26 is online or not so oh well let's just post this