surprise

ariana had a show to do on y'all's anniversary, so you decided to surprise her on stage.

"Ugh I'm so mad! Scooter said that I would have the day off tomorrow. Maybe I should just bail." My girlfriend plopped her face in a pillow in frustration.

We were currently on facetime and I was trying my best to stay awake due to the different time zones.

"Baby, I'm upset too but this is your job. You can't let your fans down."

She looked up at me and had a sad smile "God I love you. You're so understanding even though we haven't seen each other in months." She started to tear up

"Hey hey don't cry. I miss you so much but we're gonna see each other soon I promise." I said trying to cheer her up

"I love you so much." She said, hugging the stuff bear I got her
"i love you more"

"Get some sleep baby I don't wanna keep you up." Ariana said, blowing me a kiss
I yawn and blew her a kiss "bye bye"
Then the facetime call ended

Although I was completely drained, I had a flight to catch. I was planning on surprising Ariana on stage while she was performing.
Scooter and the rest of her crew knew I was coming so hopefully ariana really likes this surprise!

---------

It was a longass flight to Boston but I finally made it.
I got a text from Frankie that Ariana was going on stage soon so I quickly hailed a cab.

"Finally! She's done changing for the next song right now. Hurry to the back!" Frankie pushed me inside and then I heard the opening verse for "no tears left to cry" being sung and the crowd going wild.

Yep, that's my talented girlfriend.

I made sure I had everything. Rose bouquet, a teddy bear, and vegan cookies wrapped in a box.

I took a deep breathe and decided to sneek up behind her. Once the crowd saw me, they screamed louder and louder so I put my finger on my lips to shush them a bit.

I could tell ariana was confused so she looked behind her and she dropped her mic and charged at me.
I quickly dropped everything so I could catch her and I successfully did but stumbled a bit.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god you're really here!" Ariana squealed excitedly in my ear.

"Of course! I'd never spend our anniversary without you." I put her down and I picked up the mic while she picked up my gifts and smelled the roses.

"Hey guys" i said and the crowd screamed back, deafening me.
"Today is a very special day because it marks exactly 2 years since I've been with the love of my life" i wrapped my arms around ariana as the crowd loudly awed at us.

"It has been the best two years of my life and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else in the world. Y'all stan the most perfect human being ever but no one can beat her number one fan right here." I pointed at myself as ariana laughed with tears and adoration in her eyes

She pulled me in a kiss and I swear the crowd could've literally break down the walls with their screams.

I grabbed her head and deepened the kiss. After we pulled away i mouthed "i love you" to her and she replied with an "i love you more"