officer y/l/n

ariana gets pulled over by you from speeding. luckily her cuteass face can get out of things.
⚠️ SMUT AHEAD⚠️

"Babe, this is the 4th time this week. I've let it slide one too many times." I said leaning against her range rover I got for her 20 birthday

"I know and I'm sorry but I had to get home before the new episode of Riverdale starts" (can't wait for the next season oml - a/n)

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to give you a ticket this time." I said pulling out a pencil
"How about now?" I looked back at her and froze. Her shirt was halfway down, showing her breasts a bit but teasingly hiding the rest. She was biting her lip which she knows was my weakness, and her hand was ever so slightly touching herself.

I tried to fight the urged but I was so turned on at this point. Then she moaned and I couldn't handle it anymore.
"Fuck it."
I went in the car and closed the door, mentally thanking myself for getting her a car with tinted windows.

"You're so fucking hot, baby." I kissed her roughly while stripping her naked.
"But that doesn't mean you'll go off unpunished because you did speed." I smirked and then started to kiss down her neck. She let out breathy moans as I sucked on her sweet spot- which i knew was her weakness.

Without warning I plunged 2 fingers in her, making her gasp in pleasure.
"Fuck y/n!"
I pumped as hard and fast as I could, each thrust getting sloppier.
Her eyes rolled back as I curled my fingers, pleasuring her in the best ways.

"B-baby I'm gonna cum" she said clawing my back.
But 2 second before she could cum I stuck my fingers out
"Y/n! What the hell I was about to cum!?" She said angrily and sexually frustrated

"You wanna cum? Then don't speed" i licked my fingers with a pop and got out of the car, leaving a adorably mad and horny girlfriend of mine in the car.

Sorry it's pretty short but hey, 2 chapters in one day- I'm hella surprised at myself even. -a/n