1

"You're not keeping it, right?" He asked flatly.

"What? Of course I am!" I almost scream back, how can he ask me if I'm going to keep my baby, our baby?!

"Why its a waste!" He yelled.

I couldn't believe what he was saying after everything he has put me through these last three years he just expects me to do this? I have had enough of his crap, I'm done forgiving and forgetting.

"This, whatever this is between us it's over." I reply calmly, holding back tears.

"What the fuck Mel?" He screams throwing his beer at the floor, glass shattering everywhere.

I am done coming home to him passed out drunk on the floor, I'm done hearing about how all the girls at the bar are hotter than me and most of all I am done of acting like everything is okay and happy because it's not. The public has no idea what he does to the people he loves especially me and now that I'm having his- my baby I will not stay here and let this abuse continue.

•FOUR MONTHS LATER•

It's been four months since I left Blake that night.  I had no where to go, I was alone with nothing but the clothes on my back and my car so I drove to Chyler's place. I texted her on the way saying that something has happened and how that I had no where to go, she offered for me to stay until I can get things under control. When I got there I explained everything that happened. Now, 4 months later I have managed to find my own place, nothing special just a small two story apartment close to work and a school just down the road for the little human I will soon be welcoming into the world.