21

Around an hour later..

"Cal baby, time to wake up" I whisper walking over to the window to open the curtains then over  to his bed.

"Mmmm noo" he whines

"Baby, if you get up now you can pick what we do for the rest of the day" I smile trying to get him to cheer up.

"Like what?"

"Like anything you want, baby"

"Move home" He says into his pillow

"You want to move? But you just got your room done"

"I want to play outside at home"

"I have been looking at houses, baby you know that but we still need to wait a little bit, Okay? So what else do you want to do?"

"That's it."

"Okay, what if we go to the park and have a picnic?"

"Can the doggies come?"

"Of course, baby. Now we got to get you dressed" I say, picking him up and getting an outfit out of the drawers then heading bathroom.

———————————————

"Chris! We're going to the park!" Cal laughs, running down the stairs.

"That's so cool, bud. When are we leaving?" Chris asks

"Right now!"

"Cal, baby what did I say about running down the stairs?" I say as I make my way to the living room

"Not to" He says looking at the ground

"That right. Now we just need to get the doggies and we can go." I reply

"Doggies!!!!" Cal yells as he walks over to the balcony the dogs spend most of their time on.

It's not the best but we have to make do with what we have right now and the balcony is the closest thing they have to a backyard, so we turned it into a dog area with all their toys and bowls. They still roam free throughout the house though.

"Let me help you with that, bud" Chris says as they get the leads and attach them to the dog collars "ready?" He asks after he has hold of the leads.

"Ready." Cal and I say in unison.

"Then let's go!" Chris shouts as he makes his way over to the front door.

@/arrowversetrash