29

A week later, the day before Cal has to leave.
Just after breakfast.

"We need to get your bag packed, c'mon," I say faking a smile

"Can daddy help?" Cal asks looking back to Chris.

"Sure, bud I can help," Chris chuckles as he makes he way over to us.

The whole Cal calling Chris 'daddy' this has taken some getting used to, but Chris doesn't seem to mind.

"Okay, now lets go pack your.. your bag," I stutter trying to hold a smile.

—————

"I want that!" Cal shouts while he runs over to his superman shirt, "I like it!" He giggles as he hugs it.

"Then give it to mama and she will pack it," Chris points to me.

Cal starts running over to me but trips on the rug, causing him to burst out laughing.

"You gotta be careful, baby," I laugh slightly.

He slowly walks over, watching his feet to make sure he doesn't trip again. He hands me the shirt with a big smile on his face.

He was in one of his insanely happy moods where pretty much nothing could make him cry. Days when he is like this are the best because I don't have to worry about him crying every two seconds. He even goes off on his own sometimes when he is like this, he'll just go up to his room and play with his toys without anybody needing to be there, it's rare but it happens.

"Thank you," I smile as I fold the shirt and place it in his bag.

"I'm bored, I wanna have fun!" He laughs.

"You're bored?? We just started!" I laugh back.

"Yes and I'm bored."

"Well.. how about you and Chris go watch a movie or something like that and I will finish up here and I'll be right there," I suggest.

"Yeah! We can watch flash!" He giggles

"You've already seen the flash, bud," Chris chuckles as he gets up and pick up Cal.

"Yes but I wanna see it again!" He smiles.

"Okay.. fine, we can watch the flash," Chris laughs.

———————————
Around 45 minuets later..
"How are my beautiful boys doing?" I laugh as I sit down on the couch with them.

"Good," they say in unison.

"That's good, what episode are you watching?" I ask looking up to the tv.

"Episode two, he insisted that we start from the beginning," Chris chuckles.

"Oh that must be fun," I smile as I give him a quick kiss.

"So what do you wanna do the rest of the day?" I ask turning to face Cal.

"I wanna see grant!" Cal giggles.

"Baby, we can't he is probably busy," I say.

"Can you just ask, please?" He begs with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay I can text him, but don't be upset if he is busy," I reply as I get up to get my phone.

I pick up my phone and begin texting Grant;

M: Hey, sorry to bother you on the weekend but Cal is begging to see you. He is forcing Chris to watch The Flash from season one. If you're busy, all good I already told him to not get his hopes up. Xx