23

"Mama I'm done." Cal states as he climbs down off the bench "can I go play now?"

"Sure baby, but be careful okay? And not for too long we need to go home soon!" I start to shout after him as he runs away, trying to make sure he can hear me.

"I didn't want to interrupt before, but you mentioned looking at houses?" Chris asks as he starts to put away the few things on the table.

"Oh, Umm yeah I've been looking at houses for around a year now, that apartment was only meant to be a temporary thing, like we live there for about a year then for his first birthday we would move but that didn't happen because life got really busy and I've been looking ever since."

"Have you managed to find anything?"

"No not really, all the nice ones I've managed to find are 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and I don't really want something that small it would just feel like a downgrade"

"So around the size you have now? But with a backyard."

"Yeah that's what I'm hoping for," I smile

After 45 minuets of just talking about random little things we decided it was time to go home for the day.

"Cal baby it's time to go!" I shout

"Why now?" He yells back almost crying

"No no don't cry, we have been here for almost 2 hours. It's time to go home."

"Why can't we stay longer mama!" He screams, starting to throw a tantrum.

"Because it's been almost two hours and Chris and I are the adults and we have decided it's time to go home, okay?" I answer calmly, trying to not make the situation worse.

"That's silly!" He screams back

"If you keep acting like this, I will not bring you here for a week. Do you understand me mister?" I say sternly.

"Y-yes mama" he cries

"Good, now lets go."

Okay sorry for how short and bad this is but I've been dealing with some things and I'm trying to get a hold of it so chapters are probably going to be slower than usual, I hope you can understand.
Thanks
@/arrowversetrash