Criminal

Your POV

Hi I'm (Y/N). I like anime and cola and I'm 18. But today hasn't been good. I was flicking through TV and...My picture came up. As it said my crimes - Murder, blackmail, hacking, selling drugs, once- yes, I am a criminal. And I'm wanted...In jail... I tried flicking to the next channel that showed the Simpson's...However... My mother heard it and told me to go back... And well. After that... I was kicked out of the house... I packed all my things and stood outside. I put my hand in the pocket of my black hoodie (which consisted of like five guns) and grabbed my phone. After Edd moved out I was alone... Thats when I started becoming a criminal... That was 2 years ago...
I called Edd. However I've been in the black Army for 5 years.

"Ugh who is this? It's like 4 am?"

"Oh yes you weren't here when I changed. I'm your sister... And it's 8pm." I answered.

"Patricia?"

"Uhmm... who? I'm (Y/N). Your sister."

"Oh.. Yeah so what is it?"

"So I need a place to say and I was wondering if I could stay at your place?"

"(Y/N)! Of course you can! Sorry I'm so tired.."

"It's okay.

"Wait why do you need a place to stay?"

"I Got kicked out..."

"Why?"

"I don't know" I do know...

"Bye."

I hung up and started walking. I stopped by a bar and got a drink. The bar is the place that calms me down. After finishing half of My beer. Someone in a blue hoodie sat next to me and ordered something. I was too tired to listen.
He looked at me and said.

"You look like my roommate- Edd"

"Funny." I said not bothered to say much.

I was tired and I was waiting for the address of his home. Suddenly I heard on the bar's TV.

"A Criminal with an unknown name has yet again appeared" I looked up to see me. Before I did anything else stupid I payed and took my half empty beer and ran for it. After I finished the beer I loaded my guns and got ready. I was going to fight. I did take fighting lessons.

Soon I hid my guns when it was an all clear and I checked my phone. I had 8 missed phone calls from Edd. I got the address and knocked on the door of the house.
The door opened to reveal the face if my brother.

" Edd!"

"Hey (Y/N)! Welcome to your new home! Your room isn't ready yet so you have to sleep on the couch."

"As long as I'm with my brother I dont care!" I hug him. He hugs back.

" Yeah! Your safe now!"