A day with loverboy Lance- I mean Jake.

Ok during this chapter Im am super tired its 00:28 and Im not sleeping yet. So sorry if anything is sloppy I'm just tired and not thinking straight.

I got ready in my every day outfit. Black Jumper and Black Leggings. Going down the stairs I sang.

"Black is the colour of emptiness. I feel it in my soul because I'm an emotional mess."

Just before emotional I had stopped on the stairs and kept on going. Tom clapped and said.

"That was...Good." He said.

"It was true." I said. Staring straight into Toms eyes. I was hungover still that I wasn't joking around. Jk. I started laughing.

"Hahahaha! No one understands my jokes." (Me texting my friends when I joke around and no one texts 'lol' so I say. 'No one understands my jokes. ('ρ') and they ignore me.)

"Author SHUT UP!" I hear Tord yell from his room.

"What the hell?" Me and Tom say in unison.

"Lets just go." I say.

"Agreed" we go to Starbucks and meet Jake.

"Hi Jake." I say. "This is my boyfriend Tom. Tom this is Jake." I yawn.

"Hi! Tom, I'm Jake!" The black haired guy said. He wore a blue t-shirt and had a necklace with a mcr guitar pic. (They exist) I started to fangirl inside. I had one but it was a black parade one. His was a Danger Days one.

"Tom. Her Boyfriend. And if you hurt her feelings or make a move on her. I will find you and impale you with a harpoon." He said. His expression darkening with ever word he said.

"ummmmm... I'll go get us some drinks... ehehehehe.... Write down what you want." I said. I was going to let them 'chat'. They gave me their orders on a napkin. I walked to the counter (no line HELL YEAH) and ordered. Until... nothing. I got the orders and gave it to them.

"Now you guys owe me each £3"

"Okay." They both gave me the money. I sat down and started drinking my (insert fave starbucks drink).

We started chatting for a while. Jake had to go, so we all went our separate ways. Me and Tom threw our drinks in the trash and left. I unlocked the door to see Tord with the fake gun. I snorted. Tord turned around quickly and pointed the gun at us. I started filming it. Tom was ready to block any bullets coming towards us.

"Dont tell anyone about this." Tord threatened. I yelled.

"EDD TORD IS POINTING A GUN AT ME AND TOM." I was still filming secretly. Soon Tord pulled the trigger and a nerf bullet hit me. "OOF" Tom and I were laughing so hard right now. Edd ran downstairs and looked at Tord.

"Put the gun down Tord!" He said unaware it was fake.He looked at us and back at Tord "Wait... OHHH. HAH!" Edd laughed along with us.

"What? This was fake? (Y/N) why did you say this was realllllll?" Tord whined at me.

"I didn't think you would believe it for that long!" I said wiping an actual tear from my eye.