Murder already!?!

"Your the first one to break my heart..." I stood up on the table drawing in (F/N) (Favourite gun). As I neared him, I provoked it at the cheater.He shook in fear as I put it to his forehead.

"You CHEATED ON ME. YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS ALONG WITH MY BROTHER. YOU DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL!" I screamed. I put my finger on the trigger as Luci, who was on my shoulder, started drinking alcohol.

"Do it do it do it do it!" He yelled in my ear.

"OW! Luci stop yelling in my ear!" I yelled back.

"Sorry." I soon pulled the trigger.

"I hope you enjoy your mistress in hell." I said to him and walked back to my seat. Soon guards dragged the body outside. I coughed. "Anyone else want to expose themselves now before they experience hell in the lab." They all violently shook their heads no, terrified.

"All right. So. How's the trainees Jade?" I asked the beautiful woman. She had beautiful black hair that faded into blue at the ends, an eyebrow piercing and snake bite piercings as well. Thats what I think they're called..

"Well (Y/N). They are doing marvelous! Each of them have very special talents and some even still have a smile. Even when we put them in advanced training! They'll become great army soldiers one day!" I smiled.

"Thats amazing! Jade give me a favor... And I'll owe you one. If ANY I mean ANY trainees are Red Army. Bring them to the laboratory. I want to do something much worse than death." I smiled sickly as my expression darkened.

"Of course (Y/N) and I have an idea in my head for what you owe me."

"Let me guess... Promotion to free pizza and tacos."

"Thats half" Jade smiled. I chuckled.

"Tell me in my office." She nodded smiling.

"Ok Anna. Update the status of our...Red subjects."

"Why yes!" Anna and dark brown hair, in a loose plait, which was resting on her shoulder. She had freckles and round glasses. She had a small black diamond tattoo on her neck. She loved testing on humans. She is one of my closest friends.

"We have captured an intruder. We strapped him to a table and did some DNA tests. Seems like a monster DNA has been injected into him. And he keeps screaming 'Let see (Y/N)! But the weirdest thing is...is that he has just black for his eyes" I perked up...

"All black? No white? Blue hoodie?"

"Why yes--"

"MEETING CANCELLED" I quickly walked away to the lab as Luci followed.

"Calm down what's happening."

"SHUT UP LUCI" I kicked him.

"OW! I'll go mess around with some guards" he said.

"Yeah yeah you go do that." I entered the lab.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" I yelled. Everyone looked at me.

"THE BLACK EYED MAN GODDAMMIT!"

"This way milady" someone showed me too a cell and I saw... Tom sitting in the corner crying. I opened the cell.

"TOM!" I smiled in joy.

"(Y/N)!!" He ran up and hugged me. I hugged back.

"I'm so sorry I broke up with you! I just missed you a lot and I- I wasn't thinking! I still love you! Please (Y/N)!" He started to cry in my jacket.

"Calm down Tom. Its okay! I still love you! Its just.."

"Just what?"

"If we're together again. you have to stay here."

"I'll do anything! Please just take me back!"

"Okay. I'll show you your room."

Hello! Hope you like this chapter! And Tom just became a thirsty ex. But iz all goods.

-K