Goodbye Edd and Matt

The next day

"(Y/N) please dont leave. I was just mad... Please dont leave like I left you."

"No Edd. You were right. I need to leave. I've caused too much trouble for you"

"(Y/N)... Can we still stay in touch?" Matt said. Tears threatening to fall.

"I-I'm sorry Matt... My phone will be destroyed once I get to my new place." Matt hugged me. I hugged back.

"Oh I know we'll meet again... I know we'll again. Oh I know we'll meet again... Some Sunny...Day..." I started to cry. Me and Matt hugged for a few minutes and I looked at Edd.

"I'll be back. Before you even know it. Brother." I hugged him.

"Just dont be surprised when you see me in a long black coat and I look the same." He hugged back. Luci began to start talking.

"(Y/N) we need to go. The meeting is soon and you need to get ready" me and Edd hugged for a few more minutes.

"Stay strong Edd. Tell Tom I won't miss him." I broke the hug and walked into the car wiping away the tears.

I started to drive to Black Army's base and got ready in my office bathroom.

The walls were all black with white on the ceiling. The whole room was empty except my desk, with piles and piles of paperwork. I took a breathe in and walked out the doors. Our uniform consisted of a Black over coat but longer, Cargo Pants but black, a gun of choice strapped to your waist, a gun strapped to your back, any jumper color of choice, And a name tag.
I walked down the halls of the base knowing where everything is already. I had the blueprints of this place as well. I opened the doors as Luci jumped on my shoulder smoking a cigarette.

"Ah! Welcome Black Leader!" Someone called out announcing my presence.

"Please... Just call me (Y/N)." I sat down as Luci sat on the table, throwing away the cigarette. They all nodded. They were rookies.

"Ok! So lets start the meeting! We NEED to plan an attack!"

"No we dont need to." I interrupted the man. "The red army has too many troops and weapons. We'll be killed straight away..." I looked around the room and started at someone. "Hey  I know you! Your that guy in the red army."

"Your the first one to break my heart..."