New room.

I grabbed Tom's hand and dragged him to an empty room. I walked in with him.

"This is your new room!" I exclaimed happily. The walls were covered in royal blue, and the bed had been tucked into the side of the mattress neatly with no creases. He had two pillows and the covers were black. Opposite the end of his bed was a big empty space and up against the wall was a big desk, he was going to be given a lot of paperwork I've been meaning to do. On a wall was a big window-- one-sided window to be exact. In the corner of his room beside his desk, was a big wardrobe. Tom looked around amazed.

"Tom. I am going to get you some stuff you need to get started, settle in, dont he t into any fights, dont mind right neighbour's rants to you. See you in a sec!" I rushed out the door leaving Tom alone in his room. I ran down some stairs, I passed Jane and tripped.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Jane asked helping me up.

"Yeah! Meet me tomorrow for your next favour I owe you!" She saluted to me as I continued running to my office. I grabbed some uniform, signed papers, and my paperwork. And ran back up to Toms room, not breaking a sweet and knocked.

"Tom I'm back--" I heard him singing. I bursted out laughing. He suddenly stopped and let me in.

"Nice singing." I snorted. He blushed in embarrassment as I handed him his clothes. "Get changed." I told him. He quickly ran into his bathroom. I put the papers on his desk. The signature needing papers were to show he was not with Commie, and to be my assistant. And as you know, my paperwork that was supposed to be done yesterday. He came out look hella handsome. I blushed at my thought and looked down at the paperwork.

"OK! So Heres the paperwork I need you to do. And today not my paper work due yesterday." I said making my lie UN obvious. He chuckled and began working.

"I'll leave you to it." I walked out of his room.

"

Shizukesa ga shimikomu
you de iki wo tometa gozen goji
Hijou kaidan de tsume wo kamu
Asu wa docchi da?
THE DAY HAS COME" I  quickly grabbed my phone as passing soldiers looked at me with confused faces. I answered.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a ginger's phone through the phone.

"New phone who dis?" I said.

"Its me...Matt?" I suddenly realise.

"OHHHHH! Yeah so what's up."

"The sky."  I chuckled.

"What did you want to say?"

"One, where is Tom? Two, WHENCANYOUCOMEVISIT?"

"One Tom is with me. Two, in about two months."

"Oh okay... BYE!"

He hung up. And every day for the next two months. I got calls from Matt at the same hour, same minute, same second. But I didnt mind. In the Black Army, you dont get a lot of news. So its nice to know what's happening.

-----

Sorry for not updating! I've been catching up with anime and art. My only excuse. Yeah so this crappy chapter is out, now you have to wait for the next one.

-K