New 'Friend'

"WHO'S THERE?" I yelled.
"Jeez. Calm down. I was passing by. Why are you so.. Oh." The person said as they saw the Smirnoff.
"Anyway. I'm Jake." He held out his hand knowing Im only tipsy.
"(Y/N). Nice to meet ya."
"Do you want to be friends?" He blushed slightly.
"Yeah!" I smiled and had a blush. From the drink. He might've believed I loved him...We both started to hang out. An hour later we went our separate ways after exchanging numbers. I walked into the house as Edd yelled at me.

"(Y/N)! You didn't answer my calls! Wait... Shoot your drunk..." I drank the rest of the bottles on the way home.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep." I trailed on the 'e' for a minute. "I found a new friend. His name is Jake." I said slurring.
"WHAT?" Tom yelled on the couch.
"We just met he's not gonna make a moooove on me. We're hanging out tomorrow. You can come so you know he's not bad Tommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I trailed on the 'm'. I was extremely drunk. Like 101% drunk. The rest of the day was a blur to me.

The next day.

"UGGGHGHHHHHGHGHGGGHH" I yelled loudly. I had a massive migraine. I got a text.
"STOP BEEPING SO LOUD PHONE" I said angry.
Matt ran in.
"are you okay (Y/N)??" Me and Matt were super close now. We're like brother and sister.
"Hang over." I said.
"I'll go get you some water." I suddenly become cold. I slip under the sheets and its scorching.

(dear readers. I have never had a hang over before so I'm guessing it.)