Misery and red

Tom and I were visiting Tord Edd and Matt today. I smiled with glee as I woke up next to Tom. I quickly kissed him as I got up and got ready in my normal casual Black Hoodie and leggings.

With an evil grin, I got Sharpies , pots, a wooden spoon and a bucket full of ice and water from around the base. I quickly and lightly draw funny pictures on Tom's face- and got prepared. I threw the ice cold bucket of water on his calm and hilarious face and slammed the wooden spoon again the pots.

"WAKE UP BABE. REEEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed as my loving boyfriend jolted up, shirtless, wet and an angry look on his beautiful face. I could also hear groans from soldiers outside my room's door, dozing off to sleep on guard, since they've been guarding all night, I didnt mind.

"WHAT THE HELL BABE?! NOW I HAVE TO TAKE A-- WAIT..." He looked at the sharpies sticking out of my black Hoodie's pocket. He suddenly ran to the mirror and saw the fabulous drawings on his face. "IM GOING TO GET YOU BABE!" He said as we ran across the room, me with out of control laughter and him out of control anger. I soon tripped on the empty floor and he tackled me. He grabbed a Sharpie (from my pocket) and drew pictures on my face. Soon he stopped and fell on the floor next to me. We both laughed. We turned to each other as we kissed.

  (this is to make up for making you two not kissing)

After a few seconds we let go as Tom went to the bathroom to get ready and wash his face. I waited on the floor for 15 mins. He came out in regular clothes.

"Took ya long enough Blue Boy" I said pocking his belly as he sat down next to me.

"Hey! Its hard getting THIS off your face!" He said pointing to the Sharpie. That still remained on his face, clear as day. Knowing I wont have any luck, I didnt wash off my face.

"Anyway, lets go!" I said as we walked out holding hands.

At Edds house~~~

Tom kicked down the door as we screamed.

"SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME. I AIN'T THE SHAR--"I saw a terrified Edd and and a normal Matt.

"(Y/N)!"