Heart broken

Edd had told Tom, as I was afraid of telling my boyfriend that I am a criminal. Matt... Didnt take it well...

Flasssshhhhbbbaacckkk

"Matt. Im a..Criminal..." I say as Matt gasps.

"YOUR FACE!" He yelled.

"Son your not going to react to me being a criminal?" I said confused

"No thats like cool. But... YOUR FACE IS RUINED!" He said.

"Oh and...I was in battle They will heal."

"NO! I CANT LET YOU STAND THERE AND LOOK LIKE THAT! I CANT STAND IT! YOUR FACE NEEDS TO REMAIN BEAUTIFUL!"

"Matt--"

"NO! YOU SHOULDN'T LET YOURSELF BE TAKEN AWAY BY HELL BECAUSE OF YOUR FACE!"

"Matt."

"NO!"

"MATT. My face will be okay in a few weeks. This stuff takes time."

"Oh."

End of flashback.

Matt is like a thirteen year old girl sometimes. Its truly beautiful how they grow up so fast.

BANG!

"HOLY CRUD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??"
I ran upstairs and ran in Toms room to see an injured and knocked out Edd.

"Edd? Why aren't you talking?" I looked for his pulse and found it. "Oh thank god." I picked him up and carried him to the couch. I went to my room and grabbed my emergency aid kit. I ran downstairs ignoring the calls from Tom. He may be my boyfriend, whom matters very dearly from me, however he was not injured. My twin brother is. It hurt me to ignore him but I was trying to heal Edd.

Thirty minutes later

"Tom..."

"Yeah."

"Im sorry... I didnt tell you..."

"But Im your boyfriend... You can tell me things..."

"Look. You were only going to find out when I left and came back to see you guys. And we all told truths so I told the truth.. About the crimes I did... Murder...Black Mail... Leading a powerful but small illegal army... Escaping from the police station before they find anything out."

"Ok ok. (Y/N) stop... I've heard enough..."

"And yet... I've been given the opportunity to have love."

"(Y/N) I dont think... We can be together... With you as a criminal... Im not sure it could work out..."

"O-oh... Ok... I understand... Im t-totally fine with that.... Im just going to go now..." I ran up to my room and sat in my bed. I let the tears go down my face. "OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T LIKE THE LEADER OF THE BLACK ARMY!" I kicked a wall leaving a hole in it. I kept on kicking until my leg was sore and tired. I grabbed emergency Smirnoff... And drank them all... I punched the locked window. I was too drunk already. And unstable. I had grabbed my phone. Tears streaming down my face like two rivers. Two streams of fate. The fate of me telling them analysing my relationship. And the fate of me not telling them. I chose the wrong one... Causing me to feel heartbreak and sorrow. I walked out through the front gate... Hiding my face.

"Well well well." I looked up at Eduardo. As he laughed.

"HAHAHA! So Tom couldn't stand to be with you in a relationship!" I looked at him. Smirnoff in one hand and my phone in my pocket. I sighed.

"Do you know what its like to have your true love hate you... Because your... They see you as a monster?"

"huh! No!" He said.

"Then leave me ALONE! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH MY LIFE! YOU DONT KNOW THAT MY PARENTS NOW HATE ME! AND THAT MY HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN SO MANY TIMES! MAYBE IF YOU GREW A DAMN HEART MAYBE GIRLS WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE YOU! BUT YOUR JUST A DAMN JERK! SO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I yelled at him. He looked at me in shock.

"I'm sor--" he said

"NO! Thats what they all say! When they leave me. All they say is sorry. Then i go off to the bar and drink my sorrows away. But then for the next month. I JUST CRY. So I'm off. And leave me alone." I heard the door open. I looked behind, Edd had opened the door. Edd and Matt stood there. I walked away finishing my Smirnoff. I knew exactly where I was going...

The bar...