The bar situation

I drank my Smirnoff as I saw a shadow in the dimmed light in front of me. I turned around and assaulted them. "YOU!" I yelled. It was Patryk. I'm aware of him being in the Red Army. However I'm still trying to find out his position. Black Army doesn't have a lot of info about Red Army. They're more secure but stupid. Red Army knows all our positions. But we are smarter. "woah woah woah. Calm down my frie--" I got out a knife and pointed it at his throat. "Say it. I dare you." I threatened. "Ahem. Anyway. Red Leader wants to sign a truce. Heres the paper work." Patryk said calmly.I elbowed him. "THAT IDIOT WANTS TO SIGN A TRUCE AFTER BETRAYING US FOR 4 YEARS? 4 YEARS OF WAR!" .We started to fight. Soon the police came and took me to their station.

Soon Edd came to pick me up. "(Y/N) Now I'm getting concerned," he said "What happened?Why aren't you eating. Why did you sneak off to the bar? Why did you hurt him?" Tear started forming in Edd's eyes. I stayed silent.It hurt me to see him like this. But I couldn't tell him. It was too much to risk if I said so. "(Y/N) please... Why were you kicked out? Why did you scream '4 years of fighting' . This isn't my sister I thought I knew...Lets go."

"I-I'm sorry Edd..." I said quietly.

"Save it for when we get home," he said. We got into his care ad Edd drove us home.

'Guess I'd better get packing when we get back' I thought to myself. I squeezed tightly onto my black pocket knife. I only became a criminal to distract me from depression. But it struck me. I made the dumbest decision of my life. Depression had struck me again, (OMG JUST WHEN I WROTE THAT I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC AND WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE CAME ON I'M DYING) my hands shook. Edd stopped the car and we went inside. My hands shook in fear as Tom and Matt glared at me; it hurt me that I loved Tom and he probably doesn't love me back... My hands shook as Tom said, "You have some explaining to do." I took in a deep breathe to try and calm me down. Tord looked at me smirking, I totally forgot he was there.

"A guy I knew who Bla-- I have been fighting for ages decided to try and sign a peace but I knew it was to mock me and I LIGHTLY elbowed him and we started to fight. You happy now?" I explained not going into detail, Tord looked at me and walked away. He was up to something. I knew it. Tom's face expression faded into an 'oh'. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry..." Edd said regretting stuff.

"Oh no I understand how it feels to be betrayed. It's happened to me loads of times...Loads." My expression darkened. "It's my fault I shouldn't have fought him.I'm going to my room now" I ran up to my room and got my phone. I texted my friend.

______________________

You

Friend

______________________

Hey

I know who you are...

Oh...You found out...

How would you like it if your mum knew?

Uhh please dont remind her...I got kicked out.

Oh....Sorry my bad a bit too far.

Yeah...Can we still be friends?

Of course!

Just keep it on the DL please?

yeah. Ok I have to go now. bye.

Ttyl.

_______________________________________