Moving in

Your POV
The rain started pouring down, as Edd dragged me into his house. I kept on my bag as my jumper made a rattling noise (obviously because of the guns). Edd asked me what was that in my pocket-with curiosity written all over his face- so (being a totally normal person) I replied with the most stupidest thing ever: "I have rocks in my pocket". I mentally face palmed because he believed it... What a stupid excuse. On a couch was someone holding a mirror.  Edd introduced him.His name was Matt. He had ginger (I'm an idiot and accidentally said blonde hair dont judge i probably wrote it at 3am) hair and a formidable chin. He wore a purple jumper with a green overcoat. He looked like he had pride in himself...A bit too much... The door opened again to see the guy at the bar. His eyes were dead black, like a bowling ball... He had checkered shoes, dirty blonde hair and a blue hoodie.

"Black Hoodie?" He questioned,
"Blue hoodie?" I replied.
"What's going on?" Asked Edd. A ginger was checking himself out...
"We saw eachother at the bar. He spoke to me first. Said I looked like you." I replied.

"You do." Blue replied.

"Ppppffffttt We don't" me and Edd said in Unison.

"Your like twins!" he said.

"Because we are." Said Edd.

"Whatever. " Tom said denying his loss to... Something?

"Oh yeah! (Y/N) are you hungry?" Edd asked quickly.

"Uh no. I ate food on the way here" I didn't I'm never hungry. But I still eat when I feel like it. My parents hate me and I'm on the chase by God knows how many police officers. We spent the rest of the day talking. As everyone went to their rooms I got a blanket I packed and tried sleeping. After about an hour of not sleeping I got out my phone and started watching the new episode of Ellsworld. It showed a new member, a boy. Huh. Thats strange.Ell and the new boy were twins.

8 in the morning.

Someone came downstairs as I was writing in my note pad about the episode. I was up all night re-watching the episode.

"Hey (Y/N)" The voice of Edd said.

"Hey--" I instantly fell asleep and woke  up again.

"What happened?? Are you okay??" Edd asked in worry.

"I was just awake. All night.. Re-Watching the new episode of  EllsWorld."  I answered.

"Why?" Edd questioned.

"Oh, The characters are just like you guys. Also a new character is living with them." I said.

"I thought you stopped watching that." Edd said sighing.

"Any, I'll go finish my room."

"How--"

"Shhhhh Child." I walked away.

A few hours later I finished.

I had copied blueprints of every house I've been to.Its weird but its so that Black Army is hidden from Red Army.You may ask "What the hell is Black army?" Well its my army. After HE attacked my army we've been planning an attack on theirs for ages. The plan is to gather information, blackmail them, attack and stop this war.

I set up a desk and a bed. Add came in and saw my room.

"You did a good job sis." He said

"What do you mean? I haven't even gotten past 25% finished yet." I said. I had a BUNCH of Funko Pop characters to put up. I started doing that. After a few hours and Finlay 99% finished. As a break, I went outside as it started snowing. I giggled. It was a week before Christmas. I had been watching carefully of what they like. Christmas is going to be great! I played around in the snow. After about five minutes the snow was heavily falling and piled itself up to just under the bushes tip. Matt was also out and we were building Matt- snow-man army. Like children... Tom and Edd were watching us because they knew something was going to happen.

We were giggling and built a base. We had a plan: ATTACK TOM WITH SNOWBALLS! :3, Matt and I piled up our snowball weapons.

"Some. Matt soldiers will live and remain beautiful. Some may barely make it out alive. Some will die with their heart on a snowball. However We shall win this war! Lets go PLACK ARMY!" I said.

"READY. AIM. FIRE!" We shouted and attacked Tom.

Soon Tom and Edd joined forces and we attacked each other. The night drew near and we all went inside and took off our snow gear.

1 week later: CHRISTMAS DAY.

I ran downstairs with my presents as Matt was already downstairs and Tom was still asleep and Edd was starting Christmas dinner. I had 2 presents for all three boys until the doorbell rang.

As Edd opened it. I heard a familiar Norweigen accent. Red Army's leader.. . "Hello, old friends" He had a red jumper and his hair like horns. He stared at me with a glare as I secretly put up my middle finger at him. Edd slammed a door and Tom woke up "WHO TF SLAMMED A DOOR?" Tom went down stairs. "I hate Christmas" he said. I replied. "Too bad I got you a gift I've been excited to give you." I saw a slight blush on his face and sat down. I handed out my presents as Edd sat down with us. Matt got a pack of mirrors and a homemade Matt Plushie,Tom got Smirnoff and a harpoon, Edd got a cola gift card of £100 and a cola plushie. And well Tord. I just gave him a fake gun but I made it look like a real one. Which he believed was real.

Christmas dinner was ready and we ate. However I didn't. Sometimes I may seem cheerful but I'm hardly ever. My life isnt good. First, I'm now LIVING with the enemy, my parents hate me and I cant eat. It's getting suspicious now.

"(Y/N), you haven't eaten for weeks... Aren't you hungry?" Edd asked worried.

"Edd, promise me, I'm fine. I'm not hungry." I said.

"But it's damaging your health! I can't ignore that!" Edd exclaimed.

"Why do you care so much for me! It's not right! I don't deserve this!"
I said tearing up.

"Friends, friends. Don't fight!" Tord said.

"I can tell you one thing Tord! I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND! SO SHOVE THAT NORWEGIAN  ACCENT UP YOUR A--" I realised what was happening and I ran upstairs into my room. I locked all my locks and started to cry. 'I just ruined Christmas..For them all!'

Knock knock knock

"(Y/N)...It's Tom... Are you okay? I'll bring up food just in case your hungry..." Tom said gently...

"Thanks..." I said. Soon, after everyone slept. I went to the bar and got a Smirnoff.  Tord was going to be defeated. Black will reign! Eventhough...That means I have to...Betray...Edd...

'No! You chose this life! You will not go back!'