eric

[eric's point of view]

after talking to kenny and butters for about an hour, mostly catching up since high school, mostly. the apartment to say the least is quite small, although it's a two bedroom flat, it's kinda squished together.

kenny and butters' bedroom is (luckily) across the apartment and nowhere near my bedroom. speaking of my room, it's completely empty apart from a double bed mattress that is in the corner of the room.

i texted my so called mother telling her that i'm picking my stuff up tomorrow, speaking of the devil, my phone buzzes. i glance at the screen.

from: mother

whatever eric, jacob wants to move in asap so tomorrow is fine, just don't make a bunch of noise, i'll be tired tomorrow. i do love you hun, but you need to be independent. x

sent at 12:39 am.

i sigh and type a response, i need to be independent? she can go fuck herself.

to mother:

jacob can suck my balls, he's a fucking dickhead. i'll make as much noise as i want, maybe you wouldn't be as tired if you weren't whoring around every night? you love me? really? where's half the money out of my bank account? where's the car grandma was going to give me when she passed? i need to to be independent? says the mother who leans on 12 men to pay for half your shit. i'm not being mean i'm being honest. after i get my shit i am never and will never speak to you again, goodbye mother.

sent at 12:50 am

after sending that text, i fall onto the empty mattress. why does everything bad happen to me? that night i not only lost my last family member, but it felt like i lost a piece of myself. i couldn't stop the hot tears that ran down my face, i cover my mouth to stop myself from sobbing, although it didn't work i kinda sounded like a blubbering mess, but at this point i didn't care.

just as i was about to fall asleep in a puddle of my own tears, i feel someone sit on the edge of the bed and grab my hand. i open my eyes and i'm met with kind, caring eyes. "shhh, it's okay." butters mumbles while drawing circles on my hand.

butters did this when we were younger, every time i cried, felt sad, hurt, judged, fat; butters would be by my side, he'd grab my hand, draw circles and whisper it's ok. no matter how many times i proceeded to call him an asshole and tell him how gay this is. he'd still sit there and hold my hand until i fell asleep.

that night, i fell asleep with a smile on my face. not crying, not sad, but content that someone actually might care.

-

A/N: yES THEY WILL MEET SOON, THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO NEXT CHAPTER BUT WATTPAD DECIDED TO HATE ME AND DELETE A 1285 WORD CHAPTER KANSJSKSJS

but anyway, apart from that completely making me wanna scream, i will try and write a new chapter asap.

love youuuuuu. xx