The end... sorry

If you don't want to read it all skip to the end

To be frank, I'm not a fan of Logan anymore. So I'm ending this book. Sorry. And I do mean that I'm sorry.

I feel so bad for doing this to you, my readers, because you guys have been nothing but nice and this is how I repay you? By ending you are reading?

Okay so why am I not a fan anymore? The think is, i don't know if I ever was. I didn't support everything he said and did, and I didn't talk about him to anyone. Like only one person knew that I watched his videos. And that was my brother. Anyway, I found Logan through Jake, who I'm not a fan of, who i found through the Dolan twins, who I stan. When he took his break from YouTube and other social media I fell out of touch with his side of YouTube and just really didn't care that much anymore. At this point I already knew who Why Don't We were and I just found myself drifting away from Logan and more towards them.

Also, leaving the Paul side of YouTube allowed me to find so many other amazing youtubers like: Shane Dawson and his friends, James Charles, Jenna Marbles, Emma Chamberlain, and so many more who have inspired and entertained me without damaging the lives of other or themselves, for the most part.

This is what you should read:
I don't feel comfortable making content about someone who I don't really know anymore for loyal followers of them. It makes me feel fake because I keep pretending to be someone who I'm not by associating with someone who I used to but would prefer not to now. Sorry but I can't write on this book anymore. I hope you find plenty more books to read on wattpad of this nature. And honestly I couldn't care less about reads or votes I post my stories for you to read if you want to. You don't have to read my other stories but it would mean the world to me.

Thank you and sorry again.

Goodbye to this book.