The start of it all

To learn about Rosaline, you must know her history, everything that lead up to her creation, down to every moment during her upbringing that shaped this young woman to who she is today. Lady Morgana, the secret daughter of Uther grew up in Camelot with everything all good and happy, losing her 'Father' at an early age but being taken in by king. Morgana was about 19 years old when you first met the young Merlin. For the next two and a half years the pair got close, very close. Arthur forbid it to get any farther than a friendship which the pair did not like but accepted for that is what is expected of people in their ranks. As time passes the more and more Morgana loses her Loyalty to the King Uther. The night of Beltane was the last night the people of Camelot saw Morgana as good for she leaves to join her sister Morgause early the next morning.

It was the night before Beltane when Merlin was awoken from his sleep due to whisperings. "Emrys....Emrys." The whispers only he could hear, drawing him from bed. Merlin gets dressed and follows them into the forest outside of the city where the Elders and the great dragon await Merlin. "We have been waiting young warlock, we know how much Lady Morgana is to you." The Great dragon spoke, the Elders looked at Merlin as well. "You might have a chance to save her Emrys, you must use tomorrow night to make her with child." They said to him. Merlin looked at them with confusion and an expression hard to label, "Impregnate her? What good will that do?" Merlin asked back. The Great Dragon lowers his head and looked at Merlin, "Nothing is more powerful than the mother's love for their child. Any parent becomes warm hearted for their child, look at Uther young warlock for he would do anything for Arthur. You must believe and hope this child with save her." The elders then continue, "Morgana's weakness is her love for people she is close to, this child will be her greatest weakness of all. The child will be very powerful in magic Emrys, stronger than you both. You must trust in this Emrys, you will see the child one day and you must love the child no matter what that path the child takes." Merlin listens to everyone, "How can I trust Morgana will do the child right? You have always told me to not trust her." The great dragon laughs, "She will not hurt the child young warlock, I can promise you that."