Morgana's Search for Truth

Over the next few months things inside Rosaline's life has gotten harder. Her mother confronted her about Sir Lance and warned her that he is not who she thinks he is. Rosaline protests that neither is she, "You don't know what it is like to have to hide and be ashamed of who you are! All I want is to walk the streets with no fear of being attack for being your child." Those words echo in Morgana's head.. she once spoke the same words years ago.. now her daughter walks the same path. "You are outcasted from Camelot for the things you have done, not I. The people HATE you there yet LOVE me."

Morgana stands there and lets her daughter rant, knowing she has every right to do so. Morgana sighs, "I do know what it is like my dearest daughter for that was my world living as the ward of the king. The things I ask of you to do is out of love and protection. Once we have Camelot then all will be well again." Rosaline's eyes flash red and Morgana backs up knowing that bad things are about to happen. And just like that an angry storm appears outside and lightning hits the ground near Morgana. Rosaline glares at her mother, "Your destiny changed the moment you and the king returned from the dead. You are obessed with this throne that was never going to be yours in the first place. Take Cenred's old lands.. the army there bow to you already. The people will follow in time." Morgana looked at her daughter and could see herself in her daughter. She was like her former self, even with Morgause and Morgana trying to mold her into the evil ways they follow and harden her heart it did not work. She was still so pure, her heart held love for everyone.

Morgana forbids her to go to Camelot for a while, To make sure of this she takes her daughter on her little trips. Normally Morgana would use her magic to get people to bow to her yet with her daughter at her side people did it naturally. Rosaline wasnt holding back her strength so the people could feel her power and feared her. Rosaline did not speak yet the people knew what she was saying. Morgana smirked and looked at her daughter, "I may bring you more often. We get things done a lot faster." One of the encounters was a druid village. The people came out of no where and bowed as Rosaline walked pass, you could hear quiet greetings. "Good'day Queen." Morgana being selffish thought they were talking about her but they were talking about Rosaline.. who the people called 'Queen of Magic, the bridge between the old and new religon.' Rosaline heard this title in a dream of hers, not yet understanding where it came from.

"Someone so powerful and pure, allied with someone so dark and cold." The druid leader spoke in the direction of Morgana. "Excuse me?" Morgana said. The Druid looked at Rosaline, "Loyality even when you don't believe in the cause." Rosaline raises her hand, silencing the Druid. "She is my mother, you do not disrespect her." The Druid nods and looked at Morgana, "She is not one of you, nor is she one of us. Her path is one you can not stop. She will united us all, even to the people you hate Morgana." Morgana looked at her daughter then at the druid, "You know her fate more than I. Anything I should protect her from?" Morgana's mother side coming out, she was very protective over her daughter. The Druid looked at Rosaline then at Morgana, "You. You may not notice now but if you are not careful you will ruining the future of the land. Do not harden her heart, Let her warm yours. You were betrayed, lied to, and hurt by the people you love. Do not do the same to her." Rosaline looked at her mother who nods and the pair summon their dragons. Rosaline gets on hers and Morgana looked at the Druid leader as he spoke one last time. "She commands Dragons like her father, so much more you do not know she can do." Moments later the pair leave the village with the knowledge Morgana was searching for.