Magic Begins

The first few years of Rosaline's life was what you would expect from a normal mother which can come to a surprise with her mother being Lady Morgana. Something that always made Morgause uneasy was how attached to the child she was. Her first words being momma, first steps being when Morgana was leaving the room and Rose was going after her, it was noticeable that the attachment Morgana had was also returned by Rosaline. Morgana was always singing soft songs for her daughter, telling her stories, playing little games with her, teaching her words, and showing her the world. Morgana was the same person she was before she turned her back on Camelot, this small child had changed that in her. For this Morgause had to work harder to keep Morgana on her side, regretting keeping this child in their plans. Everything changes though the day Rosaline got her powers, in a heated argument about Morgana going soft for the small child Morgause throws one of Rosaline's toys across the room. Upset that her aunt just threw her toy instead of getting up to get the toy her eyes flash a yellow/red tint and the toy comes flying back to her small hands. The tiny 3 year old's actions made the pair freeze and stare at the child in shock, "She has magic, Perfect. Makes our vision for the future even more clear. She will help you return to the throne my sister." Morgause said to Morgana who goes to her child and hugs her, very proud of her dearest daughter. "Your easy days are over my dearest daughter, it is time you learn about magic and all that you can do." Morgana said to little Rosaline who just stares up at her mother and nods obediently, a cold smirk appears on Morgana's face seeing her child bow to her will with such ease.

Now while Morgana did anything and everything for her child, she made sure her daughter would do the same in return. Morgana made sure her daughter would bend to her every whim and need, and because she was being brought up this way Rosaline will not see this being a terrible thing for it will be a normal act. Morgause did like this idea though that Morgana was doing, Rosaline was very dependent on her mother and Morgana was able to shape her behavior with ease due to this control. Now with the help of Morgause, they trained little Rosaline how to use her powers. Morgana even went as far are getting a small sword and teaching her the basics of sword fighting. Up til the death of Morgause every day was a training session for magic or swordsmanship, Rosaline earned her food, free time, and little walks with her aunt and mother. The older she got the harder the training and the less she saw her mother. The throne of Camelot was back in her visions, for now she can use her daughter to help her achieve this dream.