Eight Year Old Hell Part Two

The second and third days in her trip in Camelot were worse than the first for because of her young beauty slave traders tried to kidnap her and bandits tried to steal and rape her. Just like the first time Morgana was there for her dearest daughter. Since these two actions happened right outside of Camelot Morgana came in her normal appearance and handled things herself. It was from these few days that Morgana since sent Rosaline into the city with a few guards to keep an eye on her from a distant. Since that choice not one attack resulted in Morgana needing to come in to save her daughter, which meant she could focus on getting the throne back.

Rosaline was a powerful little girl for her youthful age, between the times she was 8 to her current age 16 she leads small little attacks on Camelot on her mother's command. The talent of blocking out magic came in handy for her to hide enchantments and other things throughout the city. Small fires, people attacking each other for no reason, animals getting sick and being killed off, just minor things to keep Camelot on their toes. With being as young and innocent looking as she does no one ever thinks it is her, but everyone believes its Morgana. Rosaline with play with the other kids her age around the city and with some even practiced sword fighting with. At this age Rosaline lost her mother for what seemed like a long time but out of nowhere her mother had returned even though rumors had spread of her death, same with the king's death. Looks like the magical world wanted a redo for both were back and fine. The short year without her mother she continued to do her mother's work and just prayed to the magic gods that she would come home. For the next few months when Morgana did return Rosaline did not go into the city but followed her mother everywhere, out of fear she would lose her again. During this time Morgana had to reteach Rosaline to trust no one, to always be aware of her surroundings and not let her guard down. Her training with magic got a lot harder and same with her swordsmanship. Her 10th birthday she got to return back to the city with strict rules in place from Morgana which she followed.