Who is her father?

At the age of 15 she had her first major attack on the kingdom, she set fire to crops, poisoned the water system and increased the number of sick rats inside the city. It was this attack that everyone learned Morgana was back, fear has returned to every citizen in the kingdom. This was something Rosaline enjoyed, making her mother proud doing these things, making people bow in fear of her mother, all while no one knew it was truly her doing all the work. While the attack only lasted 3 weeks on the kingdom it did its role in letting them know who is back and more powerful than ever. It was on Rosaline's 16th birthday that both Lady Morgana and Merlin got the missing piece to their puzzle. Merlin gets a confirmed yes, this child is yours and Lady Morgana gets a name to who fathered her child, Merlin. Both messages came at the strike of midnight, the morning of Rosaline's birthday. What Merlin does not know is how Morgana raised their child, he does not know how she has groomed the child to be a mini her. The more Merlin looked back at the small moments he saw the young girl he now notices how much the child looks like Morgana. He should have known seeing that, that this was his child too. Rosaline only knew of her mother; her loyalty was to her mother. She trusts no one but her mother, just like Morgana raised her. Now with the puzzle completed for both sides it is now up to Morgana and Merlin on how they go forward with this news. Knowing how Merlin was, Morgana knew he would find some way to see their child.