Who I really am

Jerking up in sweat, Rosaline gasps for air as she wakens from her sleep. "What the hell was that?" she says to herself, the dream she had was creature asking who she really was. She would say she is the daughter of Morgana but the creature just laughed, telling her that is what she is, not who she is. If she wants to know who she is and her destiny she would need to go on a quest. Rosaline gets up and cleans herself up and gets dressed. She braids her hair the same way her mother does and before her mother could see her she sneaks out. She has heard many stories about her mother from the people of Camelot. They paint her mother as once a very caring, beautiful soul but the minute her magic came so did darkness. She turned on everyone and became very power hungry. This was a very different side to the stories she grew up knowing. This cold hearted person they claim is her mother is not the same she sees at home. Morgana who was very cold to the world was very soft and loving to her daughter.. that is when her daughter obeyed her. Rosaline became needed for her mother to sleep well when her dreams became to much. Rosaline was raised that her purpose in life was to shadow her mother, to do as she chooses and never question her.

Looking back one last time at her mother who was fast asleep Rosaline sighs and whispers. "I'm sorry." With Kida at her side she leaves the place she called home and just followed her heart. She took no sword, no supplies, it was just her dog and her magic. She keeps walking, no matter how long she was going for. She did not rest til she felt it the right place and time. It took her a while but the path she was taking was very familiar, then it hit her. "Isle of the Blessed, Of course my answers would be there." She rested a night before going on with her quest to the Isle. The moment she reaches the Isle she felt a powerful force, calling for her. She knew it was the Isle calling for her, she looked back at the direction of home and looked down. "I need to know this mother... I need to know who I am." She said knowing her mother couldnt hear her. She gets in the abandoned boat and with a flash of her eyes her and Kida were heading toward the Isle of the Blessed. The second she was passed the first wall her eyes flashed red and the castle started to rebuild itself.

The power that came with that scared Rosaline, the boat stops and she helps Kida out before getting off and walking deeper into the now rebuild little kingdom that once was the Isle of the blessed. She gets to the alter, the same one her mother killed her aunt on and runs her hand along the stone. "Aunt Morgause..." She felt a sudden chill and Kida started growling. She turns and sees it was the keeper of the undead, along with the same men she begged for her mother's return; The elders of the old Religion. The keeper laughs at the dog and looked at Rosaline, "It is nice to see you followed our advice and came to us. To learn who you are you must learn what you are." The Ghost form of Uther, Morgause, and Mordred walk out of a beam of light. Uther goes to Rosaline and looked her up and down and smirked, "You are her daughter, that shows. It the way you stand and hold yourself all the way to your actions and speech. That Servant boy of a father you have does have some traits in you, that is what brought you here. Your mother is my daughter, I kept that from her for years. It was that secret that helped shape who she is and for that it is my fault." Morgause smiled and goes to Rosaline, "My you have grown, you have done as I asked very well. You take great care of your mother, Everything I did was for her. She is my sister after all. She became as cold as she is because of me." Finally Mordred came up to her, "You are powerful Rosaline, I told you that the minute Morgana introduced me to you when you were 8 years old. She takes great pride in you, as cold as she seems to the world you are her only ray of light. You showed me there was still good in her, do not give up on that side of her that still lives."

The elders step forward and the three spirits disappear. "You are far more than what your mother wants you to be young priestess. Your power alone has returned the life back to this Isle, people will return once more because of you. Magic will be welcomed and not feared because of you. Rosaline you are destined to Rule the world of Magic. People will bow to you, just like they do to your father Merlin." Rosaline listens and looked at them, "What about my mother?" An elder laughs, "Mordred spoke the truth, you are her light, you are her weakness. She seeks power but she knows she can not reach it without you. She does everything for you. If you can find a neutal way to get peace then there will be no issues with your mother. She seeks a throne, so give her one." Rosaline looked at them confused then it hit her, "Do you really think he would let her have that?" She asked them. The keeper laughs, "It will not be easy young Preistess, but he will if it means peace in the lands." With that everyone leaves and Rosaline was left alone with Kida. She knew who she was now, and it wasnt going to be easy for her mother to accept. She gets on the boat again with Kida and makes her way back. She hits land and it was not long before she sees her mother's dragon fly over them. It swoops down to see it was indeed Rosaline before flying off in what Rosaline assumed was the direction of her mother. Rosaline looked down at Kida and laughs, "Looks like we are in trouble again Kida." She sighs and sits on a rock and awaits her mother. Knowing there was no escaping her.