Eight Year Old Hell Part One

At the age of 8 years old Morgana let Rosaline start doing deeds for her inside Camelot since her child can get away with more since they do not know of her. The first time Merlin ran into the child he had this gut feeling, this unexplained attachment to this little girl. Little Rosaline runs off to continue was her mother wanted before heading home before darkness fell. Since that day Merlin would not get a valid 'Yes she is your child' from anyone. They told him the child can block out magic, so they cannot see the child's future. They also warn him that because of this power she can mask enchantments and other magic attacks from anyone seeing. But it was confirmed that since the birth of the child Morgana's heart has warmed to the child.

A story Rosaline will always tell when people questioned her mother's way of raising her or just question her mother's heart was the first few days Rosaline was in Camelot. The very first day Rosaline was playing on a small wall, running and jumping along for she had just finished the tasks her mother had asked of her when she slipped and fell off the wall. It was in that short instant that Morgana makes her first appearance in Camelot in years, but not in the way you would think. She casts a spell to age herself, so looking like an old lady she rushes to her daughter's aid who was laying on the ground in major pain. Her head was injured, along with a broken arm, bruised ribs and leg. Before anyone could notice Rosaline fell Morgana had picked up her daughter and put her in a cart and rushed her out of the city before anyone saw. The second they were out of sight from the guards she returns to her normal state and looked at her daughter who wakes up now in major pain and started crying. "Shhh my dearest daughter, I have you now. Let's get you home." The second they get home Morgana picks up her daughter and carries her up to her own chambers and lays her down and starts using healing magic on her daughter. She heals what is broken and eases the pain as much as she can. Rosaline falls asleep from the intense pain she was in and wakes up the next day in her mother's hold. It had been a long time since they last had a moment like this, so she enjoys it while she still can. Closing her eyes, 8 year old Rosaline cuddles into her mother's arms and falls back asleep until her mother wakes her a few hours later.