Arthur Knows....

Years have passed and once again the time came, Rosaline turned 18 years old. She has become more and more like her mother and today was the day Camelot learned who she was. With the roars of Dragons and warriors screams Morgana and Rosaline marched on Camelot. The battle was long and hard, Rose has hidden in the forests lighting fires, making the ground fall under the knights' feet. "Get her! Use the chains!" Yells Rosaline heard before she felt the cold metal wrapped around her ankles and forced her down to the ground. The battle was almost won when Morgana felt something was wrong with her daughter. She turned her gaze and noticed her gone. "NO!" Morgana screams out, unleashing amazing strength leaving no mercy to the knights of Camelot before vanishing to find her daughter. Two guards had snuck passed everyone dragging Rosaline and threw her into a cell Merlin made that suppresses magic. The Guards were going behind Arthur's back, all prisoners were to be reported but they did not tell a soul she was down there. Still, at this time, no one knew who she was, just that she was caught doing magic against the knights. It took 3 weeks of little food, painful torturer before Arthur was made aware of what was going on.In anger his knights did not tell him of this he rushed down the cell and sees Rosaline there beaten and bruised. Her outfit torn up and she was huddled in a corner. You could tell she was very weak and that the guards did harm to her. Merlin came down to see who the prisoner was and falls to his knees at the sight. "Rosaline." Her name slipped from his lips, Arthur looked at Merlin confused. "I have seen her around Camelot for years, she has done nothing but good deeds. Who is she? How do you know her name?" Rosaline lifts her head hearing them and looked at them listening. Merlin stands up and opens the cell and unchains his daughter. "She is the daughter of Morgana.." Merlin held his daughter in his arms, Rosaline curls up in his arms and rests her head on his chest. Arthur approaches with sword drawn after hearing who her mother was. Merlin's eyes flash and the sword goes flying, "You cannot kill her, she is my daughter too. Morgana has been raising her for over 16 years, I only had a say in some of her upbringing in the last 2 years. She turned 18 during that war with Morgana." Arthur sits on the bed and looked at Rosaline. "The people will not approve of her release Merlin, she is Morgana's blood." Looking into Arthur's eyes she spoke, "I also have yours...Uncle."