You will Regret this

Over the next few days Arthur treats her as an honored guest but in secret. No one in the city knew who she was or that she was even there. Gwen meets Rosaline for the first time during dinner and nearly spits out her food when Rosaline stepped into the room. "No..It cannot be." Arthur stood up and points to a seat before looking at Gwen. "Gwen, this is Rosaline." Gwen froze, "Daughter of Morgana, I can see this in her face. You treat her as an honored guest when she carries magic just like Morgana and attacked Camelot many times in her mother's name?!" Merlin walked in after Rosaline and spoke. "She is my daughter to Gwen, she has been controlled and raised to believe every word of Morgana. She does not know better so do not treat her as this evil person when she has not even been given a chance to learn to be good." Gwen stands up in anger, "I refuse to accept that this daughter of Morgana is anything but Evil. I will never accept her here in Camelot." Rosaline was unaffected by this conversation and just sits down and eats like nothing happened. "You don't know what it is like to be an outsider. To be ashamed of who you are and have to constantly hide who you are. I did not ask to be the daughter of Morgana. Judge her all you wish, she has never betrayed me."After a long and hard thought Rosaline was banished from Camelot, all because of who her mother was. Even though Rosaline showed kindness to everyone and happiness being in Camelot she was sent away. Sir Lance, the son of the late sir Gwaine leaves the knighthood the moment he got word. "You are just like Uther, judging her for something she cannot control. Rose was more than just her daughter, she was the spirit of this city. You will regret this day King Arthur." It wasn't even a week after the banishment when all the crops of Camelot were set on fire and the lands soil poisoned. Merlin warned Arthur this would happen if he chooses to banish her and he got just what he warned. Morgana was just getting started on her revenge on the treatment of her daughter. The next few years pass and Rosaline helps her mother take over the lands that once belonged to Cenred. Queen Morgana of Essetir, the kingdom in which Merlin's mother lives in. Sir Lance joins forces with Morgana and proves his love and loyalty to Rosaline. Rosaline uses her strong magic alongside her mother to raise a very strong border with either bricks, thick woods, or a large body of water. The queen waited til Rosaline proved her true heart before crowning her princess of Essetir. Rosaline gained the love and trust of the people, bringing magic to peace within their kingdom. Alongside Lance she trained the army and even those with magic. These acts gained her mother's trust in the future and Morgana crowned Rosaline as the princess of Essetir at the age of 22 years old. While in Essetir she was the crowned princess, to the druids she was now the crowned queen of magic.