Chapter 2. It all started in the year....

This story take place in the Year X679....116 yrs before X791.

A average height dark haired boy sat on a hill overlooking a village on Tenroujimia.

"Zeref? What with the long face?" a short girl with short blonde locks asked cartwheeling towards him.

This cartwheel failed earning a small laugh from Zeref.

"Nothing much. I was heading back to the village anyway." Zeref stated smiling.

"Mind if I sit with you for a while?" Mavis asked approaching him.

"Sure, why not?" Zeref answered patting the free area next to him. Mavis seemingly jumped from where she was to the spot and sat down instantly.

This caused a little laugh to escape from their mouths.

"Zeref, are fairies real?" Mavis asked getting serious.

"Well, we live in a world of magic so I'll say there might be....but I've never saw one." Zeref answered very unsure. He didn't want to crush her dream. Nevertheless, you could never know. What if Fairies were real?

"One day, I'm gonna see one. My parents told if I search hard enough I'll find them." Mavis stated full of excitement.

"Well, when you do find them, bring me along." Zeref answered smiling feeling very warm.

"Alright!" Mavis cheered. Without these two knowing, their hands were interlocked with each other. They only realized this and stared at each other.

"Mavis, let go of my hand." Zeref requested getting upset.

"Okay." Mavis smiled before pulling her hand away.

"Gosh, there is only one child like you Mavis. I will wonder what the world would be without you?" Zeref asked looking deep into Mavis' emerald green eyes.

"Pretty boring I suppose." Mavis shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right." Zeref answered looking at the sky.

"Let's go. They must be worried." Zeref stated getting up and stretching out his hand to help the little blonde up.

--------

I don't own the characters, location or anything associated with Fairy Tail. The only thing I own is the plot.

Funny thing, I want all of you to guess where I got the idea for this story. I'll give one clue. It's a manga.

All readers expect Grace9550.

If you guess the exact name correctly, then you get a dedication and a follow from me. (if I'm not following you already.) or I'll read your stories and comment. Guaranteed!

Well folks, as always.....

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Enjoy ^_^