He Loves Me (A Teacher Student Lovestory)

Cher

Chapter 7 - Tickets

I got up after half falling asleep in Enrique's chest. He smiled at me and got up and left the room. I sat there for a couple minutes taking in what he had just said. He was a socialite just like my family. He had been abused just like me. I could for the first time in our relationship, I felt close to him. He came back with a cup of coffee which he handed me one.

"Two creams and sugar, I guessed." he said.

"Perfect, that is exactly what I put in at Starbucks!" I said amazed at how he knew. We talked about famous society parties for a while, when Mac came in.

"Hey babe, brought you a present!" he said as he kissed me. He handed me a white envelope with a silver border. It said Mac Iveson and Cher Beltam. I opened the envelope and pulled out a slip of thin paper.

You are cordially invited to the Met Ball

September 12th 8:00pm

Dress Code: Formal

Location: Metropolitan Museum

"Oh my god you will go to a high society ball with me!?" I exclaimed.

"Well babe, I said I didn't want to go because I didn't want to talk to high society people who thought they're better than me; and well i know you wanted to go because you are a socialite and it was important to you, so I bought tickets." he said.

"I absolutely love you baby! Did you know Enrique's sister is a socialite?" I said.

"Enrique?"

'Mr. Calais."

"Oh," he said with disgust in his voice. I looked over to Enrique who gave a weak smile he looked down and started grading papers.

"Hey why don't we like go to our lockers and go home."

"Sure babe." He gave me a rough kiss and pulled me away to our lockers.

Once we got to our lockers he said "Oh shoot Ihave to go talk to Mr. Calais, be right back."

"Kay, see ya."

Enrique

Once Cher and Mac left, I opened up my first drawer of my desk and pulled out the invitation I recieved for the Met Ball.I wanted to take Cher but Mac beat me to the chase. I promised to myself that Cher would never see it, and see how pathetic I was. I heard footsteps approaching my door, and I scrambled to shut it in my drawer. Mac walked in a angry frown on his face.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" he screamed.

"Language, sir; and I am not sure."

"Shut Up!I see how you act around Cher. She is mine, why do you have this pervertd reason to get near her. You need to leave her alone, she loves me, not you. I invited to her to the Met Ball,you just want to get in her pants!" he screamed.

"For your information i do not wish to have sex with her! I love her more than you ever will! ANd the reason she is going with you to the Met Ball is becaus eyou came 5 minutes before i was going to ask her!" I screamed back.

"DOn't you think it's innapropriate at all?" he said."I have to go but if you touch Cher I will hurt you." With out another word he left.