He Loves Me PICTURE OF CHER

Enrique

Blackness....

I felt pain shoot through my body again where he hit me. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I felt his shoe connect with my ribs with a hard force as I lay on the ground. My father screamed something I couldn't understand. His words were slurred and as he bent down to hit me again, I smelt the whiskey that had caused this sudden anger session. A strong punch landed on my nose, breaking it. I slowly opened my eyes to see my father get up and drag my sister to his room. She tried to fight him, pushing him away, but his hands were clasped in a deathgrip around her wrists. She was screaming and pleading for him to not to rape her but he didn't listen. Instead his hand collided with her face leaving a large purple bruise mark.

At this point I tried to get up to save her, but my legs wouldn't work. I heard the door of his room shut and her muffled screams grew louder. Then I heard a crash and her screams ceased. Oh no. Gisele.... please no. I army crawled as fast as I could with a broken leg to the door of his room and pressed my ear to it. She was still alive. Her weak sobs were muffled, but they were there. I tried hard to open the door but it was locked. I thought about kicking down the door but that was futile considering my leg. My sister was in there being deflowered by this monster who was my father, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Fade to black...

I had this reacurring dream ever since it turned 18 and the worst part of it was that it was true. I hated every minute of this dream but it happened pretty much every day so I beared it. I turned over to where Cher was sleeping on the couch and wondered to myself if she was dreaming about what happened to her. whispered softly in her ear, " I hope Mac never does that to you again."

Little did I know....